Always chapter 14

JEN POV
I can't believe we're about to leave Paris. I am very glad I'm okay. It's sometimes difficult for me to get help for my mental wellness because of the stigma surrounding it, but I'm happy I did—I feel a lot better because of it.

Right now I'm sitting at the airport, waiting to board our delayed plane. Josh is in the bathroom so I'm all alone. I get a text from my old friend Anna.
~how was Paris??? did you and JOSH have fun???~
•a little...😏😊😍• I reply. She knows all about Josh and I and I know I can trust her not to say anything.
~hubba hubba~ she answers. I smile and put my phone away as Josh walks towards me.

"Hey babe" Josh greets me as he sits down beside me. "Watcha doin?" before I can answer he says "want to plan our master prank for the newbies?" That sounds like fun. "Duh!"

2 WEEKS LATER

JEN POV
Paris with Josh was incredible, and that's where I want to be right now. Instead, I'm dizzy and my morning routine is wake up, throw up. I'm starting to wonder if I could be... pregnant.

JOSH POV
I have been thinking about that night after the Eiffel Tower. There's always the possibility that... but I can't think about that happening. If it did, I would try to handle it but to be honest, I don't think I could. I would probably break down right then and there. There's something about that much responsibility in my early 20s that I can't deal with. I don't know why, it's just a fear of mine.

JEN POV
I need to get a pregnancy test. But I absolutely cannot have anyone see me do it. I call a friend that lives near me. "Isabelle, I need you to buy me a pregnancy test. No questions please, just go."

Half an hour later, Isabelle knocks on my door. I open the door, grab the test and say "I'll explain later." She leaves right away.

I calm myself down. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. It's just a test. Nothing major. Josh will be there for me. If I am pregnant, it'll be okay. I've never had a bad illness. All my checkups are fine. I can do this.

With a deep breath, I head to the bathroom.

Ten minutes later the results are ready. I steady myself and look at the results.

There are two lines. Positive. I am pregnant with Josh's baby.

JOSH POV

I get a call from Jennifer. I answer it, abandoning my pizza.

"Hey hun. what's up?" My smooth tone sounds incredibly laid-back in comparison to her shaky whisper. What's going on with her?
"Hey Josh I'm fine. I... I don't know how to say this."
"It's okay, you can tell me anything." And I truly believe she can. Up until...

JEN POV

"Joshy, I am pregnant" I take a deep breath. That wasn't that hard. I could get used to this. Everything will be fine.
I wait for a response, but there is none. And then the line goes dead.

HELLO PEOPLEESSSAASJFJFPFKHDHDXBNZMWHBSNDKCNCNCKDLAHEOKDBXHBCNCNNDKDKEMMDDKKBCMDLOQJWNFMMXNCZBVCQWEETYH

I won't be updating again until Thursday. Because Tuesday I'm busy, Wednesday I have an exam and Thursday... never mind I'm busy Thursday. But it's just this once. Heh. Sorry about that guys.