Chapter 29: Bound for Rescue

Start from the beginning

"You don't scare me, Hondo!" Ahsoka growled.

Hondo and the other pirates laughed at Ahsoka's statement.

"Oh, by the way. The don't care if you're dead or alive. I mean, I prefer alive. Less messy. But I find my moods so changeable these days." Hondo said as he touched the vibroblade with his fingertips.

Later back on the Crucible, Darrel and the younglings were in the cockpit inputting the coordinates for Florrum.

"Come now, we have to hurry." Katooni cried.

"I know, Katooni. You must have patience." Darrel said.

As Darrel finished inputting the coordinates, and activated the hyperdrive, the ship jumped into hyperspace.

As the Crucible emerged from hyperspace, it flew towards Florrum.

"Welcome to Florrum, young Jedi." Darrel said.

"Guess we're in the right place." Petro said.

Darrel landed the Crucible on the ground, west of the pirate's stronghold. Darrel and the younglings left the cockpit and entered the main room, where R2 was reassembling Huyang.

"Ganodi, you stay with the ship." Petro said.

"And who put you in charge?" Ganodi asked.

"We're going to need to make a quick escape." Petro replied. "And you're the only one that had flight simulator training at the temple."

"Oh, seeing as you put it like that." Ganodi said.

"It's decided then. We'll contact you when we're ready." Darrel said.

Darrel, Petro, Katooni, Byph, Zatt, and Gungi exited the Crucible. As they looked around they saw nothing in sight.

"I don't see anything. There's no one." Katooni said. "Are we sure we even landed near their base?"

"Well, we couldn't land too close, could we?" Petro said.

Zatt took out his scanner and walked around it started beeping repeatedly.

"My scanner's indicating a strong power source." Zatt said as he pointed to where the power source was coming from.

"It must be their base." Darrel said.

"You have no idea how we're going to get inside and find Ahsoka, do you, Petro?" Katooni asked

"I'm working on it." Petro replied.

Byph chirped suggesting to start walking.

"Byph is right. We better get moving. We'll figure out a strategy on the way." Petro said.

While walking to the pirate's stronghold, Byph took out his binoculars to see a ship nearby. He informed the group of what he's seeing

"A ship? What kind?" Petro asked.

Petro took Byph's binoculars to take a look at the ship himself. Darrel's eyesight allowed him to see what kind of ship it was.

"It's a cargo ship." Darrel said. "But what does it say on the side of the ship?"

"The side of the ship says, "Preigo's Traveling World of Wonder." They're a traveling carnival act!" Petro said.

"I have an idea on how to save Ahsoka." Darrel said.