Views on Emo people

I would just like to say that if you are emo then you DON'T automatically cut. People like to classfiy emos as pussy-makeup wear-wrist-cutting-skinny-jean-wear-screamo-band-fags. Guess what? YOUR WRONG.

You could be the captin of the fucking cheerleading team and be emo. Emo means EMOtinonal. right? Yes, people who are emo usually do like to wear skinny jeans and eyeliner and shop at Hot Topic(which is a bitchin' store c: ) and wear dark clothes and listen to screamo songs. Here are some of the reasons(I believe)

1. Skinny Jeans are just fucking plain awesome. I have the happiest cousin in the world. His life couldn't be better, he wears skinnies. I know several 'preps' who wear skinnes. So fuck off if you think its because thats emo.

2. Eyeliner has always been a fashion trend. Just because some people tend to put more on than others does NOT mean it is for different reasons. Now if your a poser then its because you just want to be emo.

3. Hot Topic is a very popular store. If you like gothic things, band tees, or skinnies then you would choose to go there. If you like pluffy and priily, you go to Clairs. Its just a shop that you go for there to get those things. Its just like iHop, you go there to get waffles, does that make you a waffle eating fat-ass??? NO.

4. Dark clothes are to show our emotions. If you feel shitty do you really want to want to be wearing hot pink??? Or would you much rather wear a dark blue or a dark purple or more importantly black??

5. Screamo music is very emotional. THe words are usually about pain or hurting. Heart-break. It is just screamed to show more emotion than most songs. It represnts depression and hurt. When your hurt do you really want to listen to Hannah Montana? Or Lady Gaga? Fuck no. You want to listen to some depressing ass music. Just like you feel. It makes you feel better knowing that other people feel the same way.

6. Now cutting. Alot of people think if your emo you automatically have to cut. No. You. Don't. Cutting is something very painful. But see some people like the pain. They like to feel pain and not have to think about anything other than the pericing knife in their wrist. Its just something that everyone has a differnt reason for. Some would say, "Certainly doesn't look or feel good. Not like it doesn't hurt. Its just for attention." Well have you ever noticed someone who cuts(whos for real) just let everyone know? Hell no. They hide it with jackets in 100 degree weather and wrist bands. They don't want people to know. Thats why they close people out.

Sorry this is sooo long. Its just a senstive topic and I want to hear your opinions. I am one of the happiest people you will ever meet, but hunny I can look and seem emo. I'm happy and outgoing, but somedays I just want to curl up in a ball and die. Everyone has a past and everyone has a story. So pleasee(stress this word) please don't judge. You never know what ppl have been through. Thanks for reading if you did. Comments??