Finally figuring what the hell, I decided to play along with him again. If the dumbass fell for it before I had no qualms with trying it again.

Simpering I began batting my eyelashes at him as I advanced towards him.  Running a finger down his chest, the same chest I used to worship once upon a time, and looked at him through my lashes.

“I’m so sorry I’ve been so mean and distant with you. You just hurt me so bad,” I ad-libbed breathily. It wasn’t a complete lie, the dick had hurt me but I was over it at this point. “Maybe we should get out of here and take a walk, you know… And talk this all over,” I continued on while steadily moving forward causing him to back up involuntarily.

Poor fool didn’t even know what was happening.

“See, now you’re talking sense, babe. You know I never meant to hurt you - and we belong together,” He exclaimed and as if just remembering he was still holding it he placed the stupid ass bear on the floor and stopped suddenly, causing me to run into him as I wasn’t anticipating his abrupt halt.

Wrapping his arms around me I grimaced and tried to wriggle free, hating the feel of his body being in contact with mine.  There was a time I would have been rejoicing at this display of affection, but now I just wanted to rip him away from me before ripping him apart for touching me.

I was going to need a shower… A long steaming hot shower and maybe some bleach to get rid of the creepy crawlies I was feeling right now…

Shuddering from the repulsion coursing through me I felt him tighten his arms around me.

“It’s okay babe, no need to cry. We can be together again,” He cooed.

Was this guy for real? He actually thought I was crying? Over what? My overwhelming happiness that he would deem to give me another chance?

Rolling my eyes mentally snorting, I went along with it and allowed my voice to waver a little as I forced a sniffle, “Thank you for being so considerate,” I choked out trying not to gag over the lies that were spewing forth from my mouth. “Think we could take that walk now?” I asked hopefully. It was time to get this jerkwad the hell out.

“Sure babe, let’s go,” Reaching down he grabbed my hand.

“Um… Actually I’ll be right out, sweetie, I’ll just be a minute,” trying to hold back a chuckle, I mumbled, “You know, just have to take care of my um, ‘female problem’ real quick.”

Darting a quick look up at him I saw his face blanch before he forced out a quick “OK,” and stumbled out the door as if he was afraid it was contagious. Idiot.

Slamming the door shut, I leaned back against it before clicking the lock in place. Now that I had gotten him out of my room, how was I going to get him to leave altogether?

Then it hit me. Pulling out my phone I dialed Ryan’s number bouncing in place nervously as I waited for him to answer.