'I can't believe we're actually going to meet them!' she squealed excitedly as you locked your door behind you.

'I know,' you said equally excited as the ring you wore on your right hand glinted in the sunlight.

'Come on,' she said tugging your hand excitedly, like a 5 year old who had just spotted an ice-cream truck.

'We NEED to take a picture of this,' she said as both of you placed your hands together the rings clearly visible.

Laughing, you shook your head, your best friend was Instagram obsessed but this round you had to agree with her, this opportunity would probably never come again.

'Hmmm caption caption,' she muttered, tapping a long red-painted nail to her lip as she thought.

A sudden honk caused you to jump as a black car rounded the corner, braking right in front of your house.

'Let's go, we can think of a caption later,' you laughed claiming shotgun straight away where your boyfriend was patiently waiting for you, his hair in a mess, it was clear he had just woken up.

'Thanks for doing this,' you said, kissing him on the cheek and taking his hand as he drove to the venue.

'Ew get a room both of you,' your best friend interjected from the back making a disgusted face which you could see in the rearview mirror.

Luckily for your best friend, she wouldn't have to keep up with you and JB's so called 'cheesiness' for long because in 5 minutes you had reached the venue, which true enough was full of girls crowding at the entrances.

Nearly, leaping out of the car, (BFF/N) bounded off saying: 'I'll give you lovebirds some time, don't forget me (Y/N),' going off to see if there was any last minute merchandise shopping she could do.

Shaking your head, you turned to JB who was staring impassively out the window. 'Hey, what's wrong?' you asked.

'Hmmm? Me? It's nothing,' he muttered, still refusing to look at you.

'Oh come on,' you said softly. 'Don't be like that, I know when something's bothering you, you get all distant and you won't talk,'

'Fine,' he huffed. 'I'm bothered by that,' he muttered inclining his head slightly to your right hand where the ring glittered.

'Oh this?' you said, trying to contain a laugh. 'Oh come on JB, you know I love you right? I'm only wearing cause (BFF/N) decided to match, besides, I LIKE EXO*, but I LOVE you,' you said loudly and clearly. 'You want to know the difference?' you ask grinning.

'Hmmm,' he hummed trying to look disinterested but the curious light in his eyes saying otherwise.

'I LOVE you which means I accept you as a person, as a whole, all the bad bits all the good bits, the parts that make you Im Jaebum, leader of GOT7 or not. I LIKE EXO* which means yes I would buy tickets and go to see them and scream over them for a few hours, but honestly I can imagine my life without them. You on the other hand are to me like oxygen is to another, I can't SURVIVE without you,' you said in a gust.

Seeing the corners of his mouth turn up just the slightest bit, he finally turned to face you, his dark eyes, lit up. 'Well, I'll be getting you a ring to go with that one soon, so you'll officially be mine,' he grinned.

'You so did NOT just propose to me,' you gasped exaggeratedly, teasing him.

'Maybe I did we'll see,' he smiled softly, nudging you out of the door. 'Go on, don't you have a concert to go to? Stay safe and I love you,' he said planting a chaste kiss on the top of your forehead, letting you go join the other hordes of girls as the doors opened and the mob rushed in.

.......................................................................................................................................................

[A/N: HOW HAVE Y'ALL BEEN HOLDING UP SINCE THE TEASERS STARTED DROPPING?!]

WELCOME TO MY GENUINE REACTION WHEN THE TEASERS HIT:

GOD BLESS THE 7 ANGELS OF MY LIFE :')

asbhfhf they all look so good kms

BAHAHAHHA DEFINE BIAS WRECKER: CHOI YOUNGJAE HOW YOU YOUNGJAE STANS DOING OUT THERE?

MY RED HEADED BABY I'M CRYING SO MUCH, HE ISN'T EVEN LOOKING AT THE CAMERA YET HE HAS STOLEN MY SOUL

I just wanna say that I'm so proud of Bam Bam for producing this lyric video. Filming and taking videos is such a passion of his and I'm so glad that JYP finally gave him the chance to show even more of his talent to us. He did such and amazing job, it's so aesthetically pleasing and beautiful :')

Also, the one line 'It's a beautiful sky' sung by JB has melted my heart I'm so not okay, I can't wait for the actual MV and teaser video. THIS COMEBACK GONNA BE LIT AF.