Chapter 1: Voice of an Angel

Please play the song when it says to.

Jimin's POV

"SHIT!" I shouted as I tripped over the edge of my bed and face-planted to the floor... "ugghhh... what a great start to the day..." I groaned and slowly dragged myself off the ground before plodding into my bathroom.

I grabbed my glasses from the windowsill and looked into the mirror, "yup, same shitty face as always..." I mumbled before grabbing toothbrush and brushing my teeth, I don't eat breakfast, there's no point, I'll just have a sandwich on my own at school like I do everyday.

I put on my black jeans and long sleeved stripy top before brushing my floppy mess of red hair, I grabbed my bag, my keys and walked straight out the door with my coffee to take sips of on the drive to high school...

I'm at my last year now and I still haven't managed to make a single friend, I've always been the nerd nobody wants to talk to, I mean, I think I'm pretty cool once you get to know me but nobody else has ever been able to back that up... so I guess I just say it in an attempt to make myself feel better... since nobody else will try...

Anyway enough depressing boring shit... I like video games, and Science, and dancing and singing and playing the piano, nobody has ever heard me sing play piano or watched me dance except the only person who talks to me at school, Mr. Osbourne, he's heard me play... He's nice, but he's a teacher, so he's not a friend...

I pulled up to park my car outside my school and climbed out of the car with my bag strapped over both shoulders, I spotted the group of Jocks and Druggies hanging together round the corner outside of school, I only know some of their names...

I know Yoongi, or Suga... He's the main bully of the school, or well to me he is... To Jeon Jungkook however, the captain of the football team, he's a complete sweetheart, always offering food and help with homework even when he won't do his own, I'm pretty sure it's obvious that he has a huge crush on the jock... But the younger doesn't seem interested...

Jungkook isn't just the captain of the football team... He also happens to be the one person who causes me the most trouble in school... Countless black eyes for my accidental clumsyness or even just for nothing at all. Sometimes it's worse than just a black eye, but I'd never tell anyone who did it.

I also know Hoseok and Namjoon, they're like Jungkook's sidekicks in some sort of movie... I would be the saddo kid who you might spot lurking in the background due to my bright red hair... I ignored the group smoking their weed and just walked straight into school, or well that was the plan, until of course I heard Yoongi call out to me, not me specifically but I knew who he meant...

"Hey chubby?!" He shouted making some of the guys laugh, "what d'you want Yoongi?" I mumbled and he gestured for me to come over, "try this." He smirked and handed me what he was smoking. I never usually give into peer pressure but I was feeling pretty down today so why the fuck not... it might make me feel better.

I let the fumes fill my lungs before I exhaled the smoke and took in the look of shock on all of their faces, "what?" I asked and Jungkook started clapping, "Congratulations Nerd, you're not as up tight as I thought you were."

"So can I keep this or...?" I asked and Suga scoffed, "No give it back fatass." I handed it back before turning on my heels and walking to the entrance of school, I probably smelt like drugs now but I couldn't care less.

Just as I got to my first lesson, science, Jungkook walked in a few minutes late, "Mr. Jeon? Why're you late?" Miss. Geraldine asked and he smirked, "Sorry, Yoongi wouldn't stop going on and on about how fucking gorgeous I am..." he said cockily as he slightly lifted his shirt and flexed his bicep.