Author's Note.

***

I know I have left the ending quite unpredictable, but right from the day one I started writing this story, it was decided.It has to be in this only :) Right from the time this story came to my mind, I can't help but dream, live and experience the whole story around me. Many character's that were created were never planned. For example Zenith was actually a character made out of mistake XD.

Nevertheless he is one of the most important character in this story. My purpose behind writing this book was to create a strong female character, who can be tough even when the whole world around her falls apart. Yet as we saw throughout the story Kiara fought it, I can say Kiara made me grow, she helped me to dream that yes someone like her can exist and the life she lived even though it was flocked with riches there were some hideous lies that can be equally scary. How she had a little control in her life due to her family background, it was really an inspiring journey. I'm really glad that I can actually create a fictional character which could easily get connected to the people. Even though Kiara was a princess, she was totally different from our damsel in distress. I'm very proud to say this that Kiara's story is not another Cinderella story. Trust me when people come to me and say this that WE RELATE TO KIARA and WE CAN LITERALLY FEEL HER EMOTIONS. That's the best kind of feeling one can ever have, it's like being a god. Creating your own children's.

Many say it's not easy to write, lucky are the one's who can express. I may have started writing due reasons, but I never wrote it to be a writer. I WROTE IT FOR MYSELF, and today I'm happy that it is finally completed.

About future plans I don't know whether I'll become a successful writer in future or not, I don't know whether I'll continue writing or not. But one thing is for sure I found the purpose of my life and I'm quite happy and content with it.

Many of you guys will be thinking for a sequel, I never actually thought about it.Let's see where the future takes us.

Finally it's time to thank each and everyone who became the part through out my journey, people who read all the chapters, people who read one. I want to thank everyone for supporting me in my debut book. I hope to actually publish 'A Maverick Girl's Tale' someday.

MY NO. 1 FAN/BFF/SUPPORTER/SID'S GF ;) is

eddyray26 if it weren't of you I almost gave up on this book. You do inspire me Eddy everyday. And I'm glad that we met through this book. Who knew Wattpad can create bff's whom we never met.

VampCraz Thanks girl for being a good friend on Wattpad, it was fun working with you and also the reason why I watch Vampire Diaries XD

BookholicByBirth Shrads_Awesome rajviturakhia AkshayDhone Aryaja1998 kooki_honor Tanya_agarwall Deadpooleragon minionsofthoughts SuiGeneris33 Honeybee1498 Jakey Bear NikitaBadod <3 Premraval010 Shubham2324 MahimaRathod3 NinjasAleeza........

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone, but I just want to tell one thing. Thanks for choosing my book guys, I hope I entertained you with my imagination skills. And just like Kiara, I wish everyone of you choose Freedom.

Your's truly,

~Trishala. A . Trish_d_1