Chapter 25: Grandson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My vain

You hold me still with your mesmerising orbs,

The demons inside my head don't let me fall,

You were my vain,

A sin to behold,

But you're scent doesn't let me go,

You're my drug,

Your're my escape,

Living without you everyday is nothing more than hell,

I wish to tie you with me forever,

but then I realise I can't feed to my selfish desires,

You're a free bird who is hard to tame,

And that's what makes you remarkably gorgeous in my eyes.

-Trishala. A .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

I opened my eyes to view a blurry light, there was a strain inside my head, soon I started to get the perspicuity of my surrounding, as I found myself in the infirmary of Elite High, Shirley by my side wearing a face full of concerns.

" Kiara, you're finally awake, how are you feeling" holding out a glass of water, Shirley helped me up from the bed.

"I feel okay Shirley, just a tad bit of pain in my head that's solve"

"We were so worried for you Kiara, doctor said you got a minor concussion, but now you are awake thank god! The moment when the jock hit you on your head everything and everyone stopped doing whatever they're doing and ran towards you."

"I'm so sorry to make you all so disquieted for me, how's Calypso doing, I'm glad that everything is settle down by now, but I do wanted to know what actually happened in the cafeteria that created such a war" I asked cautiously call me stupid or shameless, more or less I was interested in the fight that happened in the Cafeteria.

"About the banter that occurred in Cafeteria it's truly regretful, all thanks to Zenith, because of his actions, the issue got more than requisite attention than it should have. Calypso was standing in the queue for buying her meal, just a sheer luck that she was all alone and Zenith standing right in front of her, some stupid jock apparently passing by made an illicit comment on Calypso, as much as I have known Calypso she isn't the one to get affected so easily after all she is a Trystine, confidence runs in her blood, but the comment that jock made was nastier one and the cherry on the top was Zenith by her side." Mused Shirley as her face scowled into a stressful manner.

"Does Zenith being there and hearing that comment makes any sense, as much as I have known... Chris and Zenith aren't in good terms, so definitely Zenith couldn't care less then helping out his twin sister."

"And that's where you get wrong Kiara, as much Zenith and Chris hates each other, it's rather than amusing to know that Calypso and Zenith were once used to be best of friends."