Chapter 21: Brewing war...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is an escalator,

It has only two ways either going above or either going down,

Choice is your's were you see yourself.....

-Trishala. A .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the class and immediately I felt like a dozen of eyes stalking behind me.....I went to sit on the far by empty seats besides the window, as it gave me some good look of the glorious green Lawn of Elite High, just in case I get bored in future I would at least enjoy viewing the mother nature.

Soon the bell rang and immediately everybody scattered back to their seats....I guess it is normal after all, it looked like a normal high school nothing Elite about it....

But boy did I just make a mistake to say that earlier.....

Because the next thing I know I was bombarded with gossips related to Zenith, as soon as he made his glorious appearance in front of the class, curse my luck that he was in the same class......

Apparently he was quite famous with the girl population in Elite High.....known as Mysterious Zenith.....not my words as I heard that from some squealing groups of girls sitting rows away from me....I might have eavesdropped there conversation....they were talking about hiring detectives to know his whereabouts, I mean Jeez.....are these girls so dumb to misuse their money in such a petty little task......that's when I realised these girls are no normal girls they can actually afford doing that....after all they are stingily loaded.

Soon the professor Mr Robins entered the class.....and so does a blonde boy with black leather jacket and white v neck t shirt paired with dark blue denim jeans, I came to know that he was certainly someone special because every minute something important happens the bunch of squealing flocks of birds seating on the front row's, go all Gaga over them.

Surprisingly he sat right beside the desk next to me, but he hasn't ever looked up at me, good for me the lesser people look at me the lesser I have to lie to them...

"Okay let's start the class guys! But before we start, I have been informed about a new scholarship student joining us today" my peace lasted for sheer a few minutes because everyone started gossiping about this new scholarship student.

Man! how much I hate socializing.....and to give an introductory speech was my biggest nightmare.....apparently speech wasn't a problem because I was forced to memorize that by my Jyaya.....he said something in between the lines about 'An introductory speech will decide your fate in Elite High' nevertheless I got up from my seat and stood straight glancing around the teenagers....

"Hey guys! my name is Kiara Gyon and it is my first year in Elite High, I'm looking forward to make friends out here and I hope it will be an amazing experience, I like Math and Computers also I have joined Dramatics club and I hope we'll be just fine" Phew! It was depressing enough, but there was a pregnant silence.....as if they are waiting for me to say something further, was my speech too short?

Nope I mostly covered all the topics.....

"Is that all you want to say Miss Gyon? Nothing about your parents or something" asked my professor back and then it clicked me; this is famous school for loaded Kids....so they wanted to know about my parents.....but I guess I have nothing to share with them.

"Nope" I slumped back to my chair, oh god! That was embarrassing........I haven't communicated this much for last five years, it was really overwhelming to do so.....shit! I'm exhausted, I feel like curling back in a dark room by myself.