Chapter 7: Roasted Almond!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can't buy Happiness.

But you can buy

Ice-cream!

And that's kind of the same thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Before anyone of you guys tries to kill me because of that stupid tradition I warn you! As a witness it is my duty to make this deal official between you if you two can play along with this jackass game of yours like hell I will play too!"

"There will be a agreement from my name you will sign the deal and I will be the judge so with that I seal this deal with a vow aṅgīkāra satyaśrāvaṇa"

As soon as I heard those words it was final not to back off now.

So I decided to agree to the promise.

"abhisaṃgṝ"I said.

"abhisaṃgṝ" Rayansh also agreed.

"antima(final)" Sid sealed the vow by that last words.

******************

After sealing the deal Rayansh vanished in puff of air- not exactly like that ...but he just left abruptly.

"What's the matter with him" Sid glanced at Rayansh who was disappearing in the crowd....

"I don't know may be he got ants in his pants or scared enough! That he actually wanted to pee" I laughed at the latter.....but seeing at Sid's worried expression

I decided to talk with him he was staring probably burning holes on the poor vase which was placed at one of the tables.

"What's the matter Chickoo! Scared that I will actually kill you because of this pathetic tradition" I tried to coo out his nickname but it didn't help.

"No Kiwi it's not that I am scared of being killed....which I hope you will hardly do is that right?" to which I gave him my playful smile and tried to do some wolf whistle

But I failed in it pathetically.

"Nope until you try to excite me trying it?" I smirked.

"Stop it -stop playing right there......It's serious Kiwi you can actually die....and this is actual sword fight you guys took the vows, oaths, promises and what not

I have seen that pretty boy fight and it is really sad to tell that he is really good in it and besides we are not fighting with wooden swords we are actually fighting with shining, sharp, sparkling, glittering__-"

"I know what a sword means Sid" I gave him my bored expression "And I also understands how important it is but seriously can we shut it and at least enjoy the party whatever left of it" I said him as I very well remember when I hit that Medusa named 'Mohini' party was ruined but somehow it was still going on...

To be honest the party was boring cause...it's not even a real party it's was like all those high society parties where people holding long glasses and talking all about their latest business adventures and make ups, dresses and what not...

"Fine than let's just escape out of here.... what you say it.....yeah!'Hell hole' "Sid grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the house.

We happen to be out as I can see we are in the back of my so called 'Millenrai Villa' and by the looks of it we were in the parking area.....Staring at a number of expensive cars.