Recap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm guessing most of you guys would have forgotten about this story, so I have decided to give a recap to this story.

So here's a Recap!

So it's basically about the main protagonist Kiara, she is an orphan but her mother belonged to this Royal family of Millenrai's, so she is the princess of Millensh. She fake's her identity of being Kiara Gyon in SC Louis college. She also works as a part time hacker in her college which is one of her abilities.

Even though she is rich she can't have the perks of it, cause she is not yet 18 so all her legal rights is on her step uncle Mr Randhir Millenrai.

In the middle of some chapters she is basically having her panic attacks; this happens because she have a traumatic stress disorder which was developed when her mother died in a car crash and also because of the tortures of her step uncle in her childhood days.

Further Kiara is on the mission of finding the truth of her father and to seek revenge from him, in order to find him, she have to go to America because according to her step uncle when she caught him talking with someone on phone, she found out her father is in America, so she have joined Elite high school as a scholarship student, now we have to watch whether she will be continuing being Kiara Gyon or she will be Kiara Millenrai in next school.

Character Intro's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiara Millenrai

Age: 17 till now.

Hair colour: Black.

Eye Colour: Dark Brown.

Character: Princess of Millensh, orphan, heir of Millenrai thrown, Business partner of Millenrai Shipping's, part time hacker.

Assets: Eye brow piercing and Tattoo on one hand, likes to wear simple clothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siddharth Singh Rathore aka Sid

Age: 18

Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Eye colour : Chocolate Brown.

Character: Kiara's childhood best friend, heir of his dad's company, Worked as a model in London, also belongs to a Royal family.

Assets: Tall and always well dressed, always has a goofy grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Rahul.

Age: 17

Hair colour: Black

Eye Colour: Unknown.

Character: Kiara's first ever friend in SC Louis.

Assets: Bulky Body, Loves Food and has a thing for Kiara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rayansh Dionar

Age: 19

Hair Colour: Original hair Black but dyed light brown.

Eye Colour: Hazel brown.

Character: Only son of his parents so the lone heir of Dionar's family throne, Prince of Dionar, Future CEO of his dad company and apparently ex fiancée of Kiara.

Assets: Always wearing a Smirk on his face, Arrogant and Cocky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mohini Singhania

Age: 19

Hair Colour: Black with Golden highlights.

Eye Colour: Light Green.

Character: Apparently she is Kiara's Cousin and also her childhood bully.

Assets: Always wears expensive dresses and make up, a total rich brat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randhir Millenrai

Age 34

Character: Matheli Millenrai's step brother and Kiara's Step uncle

Assets: Always intimidating, tortured Kiara for years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matheli Millenrai ( Deceased)

Character: She was a famous Fashion designer and belonged to a royal family of Millenrai, Kiara's Mother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maya Dello

Age 34

Character: Matheli Millenrai's best friend, Kiara's Aunt and also her family has a long history of serving the Royal family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denil, Rocky, Anthony

Age: 17's

Character: Friends with Kiara in SC louis college, Basically the bad boy's, Rocky being the head, Denil computer geek, Anthony always silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jyaya the third.

Age: Unknown

Character: Elder of Millensh, serves the Royal family and give advices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiara's Father

Age: Unknown

Only clue he lives in US

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys catching up