Chapter 3: Princess?!

____________________________________

LIFE IS A MASQUERADE.

EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK 

ARE PEOPLE HIDING

BEHIND MASKS.

______________________________________________

I was standing right outside my house and let me tell you, over these years my house has grown a few feet tall as well as wide, as if it is some kind of plant who has just started to bulge by drinking water!

I was just feeling like a small ant standing in front of a huge mansion.

Now the point is I'm poor/orphan/hacker.....how come I have such a huge house.

To be precise it's not just my home I own this huge 'Millenrai Villa' funny right, currently looking at my clothes no one would have thought that this girl even have a decent home but in my case it is possible to be rich as well as be poor!

Confused right ! but soon you will get to know.

So after I finished gapping at my house I went straight to the entrance gate, but soon I was stopped by a huge man to be precise a man in security guard uniform staring at me with his big eyes and a security rod in his hand tapping as if mocking me '-one-wrong-move-kid-and-you're-dead-'

"Kid we don't take in beggars", he said that in a really grumpy tone.

Well I guess the man doesn't know me may be he is new, so I tried my best again to keep calm and talk to him as politely as I can.

"Actually sir I'm not a beggar and I'm here to meet Mr. Randhir Millenrai."

As soon as I said that the security guard started laughing and soon I lost my patience

"What's so funny about it!"

"Kid don't joke around Mr.Millenrai don't meet homeless teenage girl's and besides I don't think Sir would be pleased to meet you".

"But I know him very well I assure you he also know me", I said that by putting confidence in my words.

"Kid do you have an appointment?",he asked .

"No, but it's quite urgent for me to get in and meet him "

"Do you think I'm a fool Kid buzz off before I throw you away myself! "

Hearing this I felt an urge to strangle him right there and there but still I thought of trying one and last time.

"Look Mister I'm warning you last time , let me in or you'll regret",

As soon as I said that I curled up my sleeve unintentionally, because I'm used to do this whenever I'm ready to fight but as a result it revealed my tattoo.

And then the security guard soon saw my tatoo and grabbed me by my hand.

And not too mention my eyebrow piercing which was clearly visible.

But I guess that day I was the most luckiest person in the world note the sarcasm.

My pinky finger nail was grown higher then rest of my fingers which so so screams Drugger or slash Cocaine hooker!.

Definitely not my fault that I decided a few weeks ago that I should grow my pinky I never intentionally thought that it will land me into this kind of situation it was just like
"Hey I got this feeling that I should grow my pinky" WHY ? because I'm a fool.

I know it was really really dumb idea but weird things always fascinates me, after all weird was my luck by fate.

"WTF!!! LEAVE ME YOU FAT OLD SNORT", I yelled.

"So girl you sell drugs ha!! It's not hard to find out, now wait and watch! I will call the cops!"

Fear rose inside me, yes I once used to deal with drugs but never had I thought that I will be accused like this in broad day light for selling drugs which I was not exactly selling but then I thought about my appearance and not to mention my face which is looking as if I lived on drugs!!!.

But still I needed to defend myself so as soon as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me with him , I took a hold of his arm and twisted it behind his back and knocked out his legs which resulted him falling on the floor! I guess self defence class helped a lot right now!

"Look man I don't sell drugs I can prove myself that I'm someone worthy enough to know Mr.Randhir, so don't f***k my mind!",
I said that putting as much as venom in it as I can.

"Doo- do you have an I.D ?", he asked almost stammering.

Why the hell now! he is asking for the ID where the f**k I should bring that, I mentally cursed myself and than an idea popped in my mind and soon I started searching my bag for my purse as I found my purse I opened it and removed a shiny golden 'Royal emblem' and shoved that on the face of the security guard.

He gasped ,"where do you get that 'Royal emblem' girl?!!"

"Oh this I bought this from the black market", I grinned and started playing with it by tossing it up and down.

"What!", he exclaimed all dumbstruck.

"You idiot this is a royal emblem and you should very well know the people who own them", I said that yelling on top of my voice

I tried to take some deep breaths in and out to calm myself.

"But only the royal family of Millenrai's own them so you aree......"

As much I hated saying my whole name I finally decided to let him know who really I'm.

"Okay Man, here you go.... my full name is 'Rajkumari(princess) Kiara Matheli Millenrai'. Daughter of first princess 'Matheli   Maheshwar   Millenrai' and granddaughter of 'Maharana(king) Maheshwar Millenrai' and next on the line of ' Millenrai's ' throne."

Phew ! I took a deep breath.

Man it was one hefty intro!

***

______________________________________________

OH! SO PRINCESS HA ! HOW  INTERESTING!!!!!

Hey guys so do you like my update this was one of the most important updates of my story and just that you know, the story begins now and I'm really excited!!!!!!!

It took me half an hour to decide the right cover image of this story do tell if you like it!

Some Indian words are used :

'Rajkumari' means princess

'Maharana' means king

Now in the story I mentioned about the cork nail aka pinky nail XD actually it's kinda funny because I myself had kept that nail for a month AND used to put that black nail polish in that just one finger! Don't Judge ;) but I got these weird looks from my teachers back in my classes and college and so i decided to do some research.

And then I came to know what it meant, by the time I was totally embarrassed XD ...

Do vote and comment.

Till then Toddles ;).......

______________________________________________