Chapter 45: Queen of Millensh.(Part 1)

To be the queen was my right to be,

To be the ruler was my blood to be,

But I didn't signed up for ruling the sand dunes,

I didn't knew I was becoming the queen of perished souls,

Where the only soul's left to rule over were the immortal beings,

My death won't mind them for once,

As they will continue ruling the legacy,

Without me this dynasty will continue,

I promise.

~Trishala. A .

***

"You should really try those earrings, it gives you a Queen like aura-," said Calypso as she kept on blabbering about what should I wear today and what should I not. Apparently she came to my rescue as a fashion police to my already reprimanded fashion sense.

Today is an important day for sure; today I'm going to be crowned as the Queen of Millensh officially and with a fully fledged ceremony on my cards, it surely going to be one of the most happening events.

"Calypso just cut the deal, let Kiara decided what she needs to wear, as after all it's her big day. Don't you agree with me Shirley," asked Aditi to Shirley who was sitting on one of the red couches kept in my room. "I totally agree with her" said Shirley as she brings over my mega- glamorous dress.

It was golden and cream coloured Indian styled dress, adorned with red blouse with sparkling goldenish detail embroidery work on it. The Lehenga which is the lower portion of the dress, was equally voluminous swept down the ground just like a wedding dress, but the only difference was that this wasn't just any dress. It was a dress specially designed for my coronation ceremony.

"My...my Kiara, I'm just so envious of you. This dress is freaking gorgeous, who the hell designed it" asked Calypso currently gawking and staring at my new found clothing.

"I know right! This is just gorgeous; apparently it is designed by Andrey Manhar a complete douche if you ask me." I said that to her as I recalled my first conversation with him over the phone call last year. It was something related to the dress that I wanted to wear in a party.

"Oh my god! Are you talking about 'The Andrey Manher' the famous Indian designer." Calypso literally screamed in my ears.

"Yes it is him, I can tell for sure that he is quite famous and all- Ouch," I yelped at Aditi as she poked the hair pin harshly on my scalp. "Sorry" she mumbled as she continued working on my hair.

"You don't have a single clue Kiara, Andrey Manher is the most celebrated designer of all times and just to get him design a dress for you is like a dream come true. How do you get him to do that for you at the first place" Calypso asked as I can tell that she was being restless with all the fuzz.

"He is friends with my Step Uncle, so yeah it kind of worked out for me." I said that ignorantly to which Calypso gawked at me.

"Oh speaking of your step Uncle, last time you told me about him. You said he is good as dead after that incident." asked Aditi, as I recalled him getting attacked.