22. Sticky Situation

Start from the beginning

Syra's throat was clenched closed and she felt a tear slide down her cheek.

"Sebastian," she whispered, reaching for him.

He came, crawling to her and placing kisses as he did so. He reached her face and attacked her face in soft, wispy kisses.

Syra laughed and felt her heart swell further, then crash into her ribcage as Sebastian kissed her lips delicately.

He pulled away and murmured against her lips, "I love you."

He rolled onto his back next to her, dragged her to him, and tangled their legs together.

"I love you too, my alabaster."

**

Syra awoke a bit dazed, but found herself snuggled warmly into Sebastian's side and she let out a sigh of contentment.

Sebastian's arms tightened around her unconsciously and she grinned, loving that even in sleep he was protective of her.

Her thoughts still shocked her, she still couldn't fathom how she could think things so...so cute! Before Sebastian she didn't feel anything, but her sex drive, hunger and fear. Everything else was acting, created by her to make her blend in to Earth's realm.

With a sigh, Syra knew she wouldn't sleep anymore and carefully extracted herself from Sebastian once she felt his grip loosen.

Walking to the closet, she pulled it open quietly and searched for something pants-like. She remembered yesterday and shuddered at the memories. She had once thought she'd be provided safety and well, she had, but she was also being abused.

And she realized, with her new feelings, she couldn't keep fücking just anyone anymore. Her attachment to Sebastian wouldn't allow for more unless she was dying, if even then.

With a scowl, she grabbed yet another dress -- this one came to her knees and was a deep purple with lacy sleeves.

She yanked out a dresser drawer, grabbed underwear and a bra and then reached for a pair of low heels.

She sauntered into the bathroom, shedding the ripped gown as she went and eyed herself in the mirror.

Sebastian love bite still hung on her hip, emphasizing their intimacy towards one another, but otherwise her skin was flawless again.

Her hair, on the other hand, was matted and her eyes had dulled a little from all of the abuse she'd sustained from the last day.

I need a shower...

She set the clothes on the sink and headed to the back wall, starting the shower. While it warmed, she went to the toilet and relieved herself.

When the sea blue water was warm, she entered the glass enclosure and sighed loudly. She stood under the water, adjusting leisurely and just when she was about to reach for shampoo, the glass door was pulled open and in walked a very naked Sebastian.

Syra stifled a giggle at the grumpy look he shot her.

"Leaving me alone in the bed," he huffed. "I was so cold."

She grinned and opened her arms. "Then let me warm you up."

Sebastian's jade eyes darkened and he stepped forward, crushing Syra to his bare chest.

Flush against his every hard line and edge, Sebastian murmured, "You look much better, love."

Syra felt her core wet and her stomach tug with desire. She leaned up and captured Sebastian's mouth.