Chapter 44 ~The Finding

Sasuke's POV.

Kakashi sensei, Shikamaru, Naruto and I are travailing to the Hidden Sand Village to figure out a place to stay and maybe ask around where places may be abandoned. I've been on this case for a month or so.

There hasn't been any progress so far.

All of us had made it safely to the village, Kakashi Sensei and Naruto went to head out to meet Gaara to tell him our rescue mission and what we'll be doing in the village. Me and Shikamaru decided to find a place to stay for the rest of the group when they come back.

We began walking but my head was down and I couldn't stop thinking about Sayuri. "You must really care about her." I look back up staring at him with a confusing look. "What?" I see him looking up at the sky with a small smile on his lips.

"You haven't given up on Sayuri, are you willing to find the answer?"

"Of course I am!" I look at him more, still being more confused than ever. I see his hands in his pockets casually. "I mean do you still want to know whether Sayuri's even alive or not?"

I was shocked by his words, shikamaru your her best friend how could you say that? Have you given up? "Sasuke wake up! It hasn't been a month since she's disappeared, it's been three months! How do you even know she's even alive?" He said calmly.

I was silent for a little bit wondering what to say. "She's alive I know she is, It's my gut. Even if she's not I'll at least find her body." My voice becomes quieter. I could feel Shikamaru's eye's on me.

"Your a good guy for Sayuri-chan, I'm glad she's found someone nice." We both give genuine smiles to each other.

Has it really been three months without you? Your my world and I haven't been in reality for that long? I really do miss you....

-

"Sasuke how are you feeling?" Naruto asked with concern in his eyes. "I'm fine."

He looked at me once more for me to admit another feeling, he's just to damn persistent. "I'm good, it's night time rest up wi'll be searching for Sayuri soon."

Naruto turned around and decided to take the advice and headed to bed. I'm so tired of searching but I won't, no i can't rest until I find her. She's my everything, she opened up a whole new world for me.

She even got me to stop thinking about revenge. She's my life, now I've lost her... but I'll get her back!

An Idea just hit me randomly, "Kakashi sensei who's the best at tracking down chakra?" Kakashi sensei remained silent, along with me sounding like an idiot since I have my head faced to the window instead of sleeping bodies.

"Kakashi sensei I know your awake." I roll my eyes, what kind of sensei do I have? "Karin. She's involved with Orochimaru though, i don't think we should get any where near her."

"We need her to track down Sayuri's chakra, It'll be easier to find her. If we ask around and search blankly we won't find her. The only thing that wouldn't conceal her is her chakra." I turn my head around looking for an answer.

"Your right, but I don't know what hangout she's located in." He's right we don't have a lot of information. Things just keep getting worse and worse.

=============

Sorry this is short. Hopefully you like some of it, make sure to Vote, Comment, and Share this story to whomever you like.

I'm changing things up where Karin will be found in the Sand Village hideout or whatever and not on a deserted prison island. Next chapter will focus on finding Karin and the next part of Sayuri's realistic dream justu.

I'm sorry this is super short, this is less than 1,000 words and i know it's pathetic because I know that I'm not putting 100% effort so I'll hurry this story up.