Chapter 2~ Invitation & Pain

Sayuri's POV

I wake up from bed and I feel sort of dizzy, I ignore the feeling thinking it would go away soon. I did my usual routine, but before I left to go shopping for more food I hear a knock at my door. I start to open or slightly so I can make sure it's not some creepy old guy that will be my kidnapper. I open the door fully and notice it's Naruto and Skikamaru

"Hey Naruto and Shikamaru!" I smile but make eye contact, I sigh in relief.

"Sayuri me and Shikamaru were wondering if you wanted to hangout at my place in two days in the afternoon around lunch time." Naruto smiled brightly while having his hand on the door. I nod, why not go it would be fun.

"Yeah Sayuri we haven't really hung out that much and maybe could I invite choji?" Shikamaru asked while putting both his arms around around his head.

"Yeah sure why not Shikamaru." I shrug with no emotion, I wouldn't really care who would he going. I just want to loosen up and have some fun.

"Well cool remember around lunch time k?" Naruto explained again, I sighed and eyed him.

Why not make this a big hangout? "Yeah I know Naruto but could I invite Tenten along with me? Shikamaru is bringing a plus one."

Naruto and Shikamaru nodded there heads at the same time. "Wait if you guys get to bring a plus one then I'm going to bring Sakura." he twitches his index fingers together, with a slight creep of blush crossing his tanned face.

"Heh, I see what your trying to do Naruto trying to make Sakura fall for you? How sweet. Wait when will Temari come and visit?" I tease Shikamaru with all the good in me.

The satisfaction of always being in control made me always feel a bit better. It may seem pathetic in others eyes but I tease people for fun.

"Ohh gawd what are you trying to play at Sayuri?" Shikamaru gives me a confused look and kicks the door with little to no force.

"Hey don't blame me if you break the door! And I know you have the hots for Temari." I smirk, who doesn't know?

"No I don't." he gives me a disgusting look, his cheeks soon became rosy. He's embarrassed now that's wonderful.

"Well I'm inviting her over whether you like it or not." I chuckle in happy aroma, today might as well be a good day. Smiling and laughing through the pain of today, how nice.

"Well since you know our 'crushes' who do you like?"  Shikamaru laughs knowingly that he wouldn't get a straight answer.

I laugh so hard I almost fell to the ground. I hug them both even though I hate hugs, they fall to the floor with me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Naruto and Shikamaru give me a slight smile while wrapping there arms around me.

"Heh heh I'm just preparing you guys for when you have girlfriends so get use to the hugs trick." I wink at them.

"Yeah yeh." Naruto complains though he smiles a bit more.

"Well guys come in I have some time before I go to the store." They both come in and I'm glad I dodged the questioned its pretty awkward because I know them so well. We have been friends for a long time but Shikamaru's mom is so scary.

"Well Sayuri you haven't answered our question yet." They both say at the same time. The two boys were crowding me, trying to make me feel pressured.