Chapter 4~ Concern & The Past

Chapter  4
=============

No ones POV

It's been an hour or two and Sayuri is still in surgery. 10 minutes later the doctor comes out and says in a heavy sigh, "Sayuri is out of surgery and the surgery was a success."

The doctor smiles then pronounces the room number. "Her room is 257."

Everyone sighed and ran to her room. Tenten opened the door and everyone ran in trying to comfort Sayuri even though she was unconscious.

Sakura POV

Man I feel so bad for Sayuri....

"Guys should I get Ino and Kakashi sensei?" I stare at Sayuri, dammit why couldn't I get into sasukes arms just as she did! I'm always the one passing out, except on the floor not in anyone's arms!

Well fake passing out....

A little bit of guilt flowed on my shoulders, I guess I shouldn't act like this in front of the others. I know for a fact it would be wrong and rude worthy for me to say my thoughts right about now.

"No I wouldn't do that if I were you only invite one of them." Tenten said in an angry tone, She was tense. She defiantly knows best for Sayuri, seems she doesn't like that much company as I thought.

Sayuri had always seemed like a party animal with huge crowds of friends all over her. It was like she was somehow a celebrity for no reason. I honestly don't understand what's so special about her?

She's just an ordinary girl, she isn't unique, exquisite or even one bit special.

Sayuri is always getting the better things than me. People are hypocrites, if I fall onto the ground nobody even notices me and nobody even gives me the special treatment unlike Sayuri.

Nothing is fair compared to Sayuri.

I wonder why she was so angry, Tenten and Sayuri are best friends but I never knew how long they've been friends for.

I just don't understand why sasuke of all people doesn't even bother to notice me, but all of a sudden a new girl pops into competition and try's to steal my  uchiah away from me!

Why can't sasuke ever just even say a word to me? I gave up everything for him, even my friendship with Sayuri. I'm the one for sasuke why can't anyone understand that!

Sasuke's POV

Why did the doctor say that before she had surgery? There is something that I'm missing... But what is it? I sit down in a chair and look irritated. Figuring out what the hell is going on.

"Sasuke what's wrong why do you look irritated?" Neji called out to me with his eyebrows lifted. Him having a concerned look.

"Hn." After I give my answer neji moved away from me and ignored me the whole time. Good now I can focus and think.

I walk up to Tenten because I know that they have been friends for the longest time so I have to tell Tenten about what the doctor said and ask her what the doctor meant by that.

Later everyone started to leave because sayuri was unconscious for a long time. Only me and Tenten were left in the room.

"Tenten the doctor said something like, well I knew it would come to this. Why did the doctor say that?" I'm awed in Curiosity.