Chapter 43~ Ridged Nightmares

Aki's POV.

Mother came back with a disappointing look sitting on her face. I lick my bottom lip thinking of a different way to approach Sayuri. Everyones been failing lately, I guess it's because she knows how to not break from our torture methods, she did live with us when she was a kid.

I was also wondering why it was taking mother so long to come back into the hall? She left the cage then came back with a bag of some sort with something in there. I could tell it was light because mother carried the bag like a purse. "Mother why were you carrying  a bag with you when you came back into the cage?"

She started tapping her thigh and thinking of a smart answer to give me, I looked at her sternly giving her a cue for the truth not something half assed "I medically patched up Sayuri." Father lifted a brow then slapped her cheek, her cheek started to turn a light red from the impact.

"Enough father, mother is right if we didn't patch her up she would have bled to death by now. Our justu would have wore off soon" I said sternly giving perfect eye contact with both mother and father.

The justu I placed on Sayuri only runs in the Masato's chief's family. It's where you can bleed any amount and not die for at least a month straight depending on who's performing the justu and how skilled the user is. Of course if mother and father pitched in and helped me it would have been three months.

Though I thought she would have been convinced by now. This is only one of the few times I'm actually wrong... Interesting...

We'll see who will win in the end.

He nodded and proceeded to sit down in the wooden chair nearby. "Physical won't work on her, she isn't breaking as much as I thought, what else do we have?" I could tell by his sad tone of voice and despair in his eyes that he's loosing hope in our main goal.

Our main goal is to rule Konah, unfortunately we need Sayuri on our side doing as we command. She's lived in the Hidden Leaf village longer than anyone in the Masato clan. She's been doing missions for them she should know escape routes, council member, higher ups, how they command etc...

If we use Sayuri, Konah will be no more.

To rebuild something you must destroy it first.

"I'll just have to persuade Sayuri by hurting her mentally... She's almost about to break..." I smile inside, my dark side is coming out now. I'll have some fun toying with her, I'm going to get some longing pleasure from seeing her rotting inside begging me to stop hurting her.

To get full control of someone you must break them first.

-

Sayuri's POV.

Suddenly I'm in this place, it's all black full of nothingness. Nothing is here all I see is the darkness. The air feels dense very heavy, it's like theres tons of weights on my feet. I can't move no matter how hard I struggle.

I continue looking around with the sight of my eyes trying to find the light, I can't find it. Randomly as I still try I stop in my place and try thinking what happened yesterday, I remember it all. I realize this is a stupid nightmare.

I can't seem to wake up, instead I try pinching myself and somehow it actually hurt a little. I'm still not back in reality, whats going on?

No it can't be... It's the stupid justu that Aki casted. The first borns of each generation of the Masato's chief's family can cast a justu almost like a genjustu with a sharingan, expect you can see the persons fears and use it against them in a reality type dream.