Chapter 36~ Counter tops

Sayuri as a child had always wanted to be in the Anbu. It seemed like her dream, an elite ninja finally joining the Anbu.

As for anyone else it didn't seem like a dream. Sayuri had always wanted a reputation of being dangerous and known throughout the ninja world.

She wanted to be known not become hokagay (sasgay)

------

Sasuke had came over sayuris place to do whatever couples do. They weren't the average couple doing cute things with each other. Using roasts, sarcasm and being bitchy.

They would spar with each other to get there anger out.

Sayuri was sitting on the couch, she didn't know what to do so she went to the kitchen and tried to find some chips. She tried grabbing a bowl but she was to short.

She shrugged. And sighed.

She lifted herself off the ground and climbed her way onto the counter. She was about to grab the bowl when someone came behind her.

She grabbed the fork and put it to his neck not knowing who it could be.

"Whoah calm down Sayuri. Put the fork down."

Sayuri laughed a bit and she put down the fork. Sayuri gave him a peck on the cheek. Slightly teasing Sasuke.

"I forgot you were here with me."

"Well thanks best girlfriend ever."

Sarcastically said. Sasuke's arms went around sayuris wast and tightened. She blushed a bit from the bold action.

"Well Sasuke you'll never get another girlfriend besides me. Your mine."

Sayuri said in an ugly voice. Sasuke wasn't satisfied but he was pleased by the words just not the tone of voice. Sasuke's expression was Undescribable. Sayuri stared and pitted his face so much she bursted out laughing.

"I'm going to take that bowl now." Sasuke said in a seductive voice. It was a weird sentence to say with his worths.

"Noooo now I just wasted energy trying to get up here! How could you!"
Sayuri sounding extra dramatic because Sasuke hates dramatic people.

Sasuke glared at her. Sayuri smirked.

"It's not my fault your short as fuck. Could you learn to grow?" Sayuri snarled at the Comment.

"Emo face."

That was always the trigger word for sasuke. His old nickname.

"Fine I'm sorry."

"Yup you better be idiot."

"Well your more stupid than naruto." Sasuke yelled at Sayuri.

"Wait was that suppose to be an insult? Naruto is actually very smart."

"Fuck." SASUKE SCREWED UP!

Sayuri came down from the counter. "We can watch a movie."

They put on a movie and Sasuke gave his distant. For awhile Sayuri though of a clever way to tease him. "Sasuke you can cuddle with me if you want, I know you want toooo"

He blushed. His face was bright red. He leaned in closer his arms wrapped around her like a wrapped potato.

---------
Cute moment #2