Chapter 31~ Swimming

No Ones POV

Everyone has gotten ready, everyone had wore there bathing suits. Sayuri was the only one who wore her light flowy shirt on. Everyone had met up at the shoreline of the beach in the afternoon.

"Come on guys let's play some volleyball!" Sayuri yells out. Everyone laughs and they nod. The nets were already up all we needed to do was get the beach ball.

"Who's going to get the beach ball?" Ino questions.

"I'll just go so we don't waste anymore time!" Sayuri seems more excited than ever. Everyone else had pushed Sasuke into her. She turned around with a glare. He looked back at neji and the rest of them and lost contact with him.

"We'll just go together I guess." He snickered. Deep down he really did like Sayuri chan. He clenched his fist at his long navy blue shorts. He could feel some animated swear from his hands and face.

He would and her would give glanced to each other when None of them would be looking. They finally ended up at the beach house's storage room. They looked around and sayuri finally found the ball. It was on top of highest shelf. She was to short and went on her tipi toes and jumped but even that wouldn't even work. She gave a glance at Sasuke and saw him laughing his ass off.

"Salty dumbass emo face come here and help me."

"Why should I? Your not asking politely." He teases. He felt a puddle of joy roaming his body. He did indeed secretly love to be happy.

"We're wasting time just help me."

"Nope not Untill you say please."

"Please" She shot a fierce glare at sasuke, her eyes laid dead on his tracks. She was always displeased whenever she had to say please it have her practically the chills.

He walked over with his smug smirk on his face. He grabbed the ball and gave it to Sayuri. He looked down at sayuri seeing her face once again. There eyes had met but only for a second. He smelt the air and got a glimpse of the aroma coming from sayuris hair. It smelled like smell-less flowers in a sense.

"Come on race you to the others!"

Sasuke snapped back into reality. Now in days he would always space put waiting for something amazing to happen to him. He wanted something but didn't know exactly what that's what sank his heart.

"Not gonna lose!"

They ran and ran and Sasuke needed up winning once again. And this race wasn't playing dirty like last time. Ahem, ahem Sayuri...

They both were panting you could hear there footsteps from far away from the them huffing and puffing from trying to out number each other. She felt free again for this vacation.

"What took you guys so long?" Neji questioned. He especially gave an eyed look at sasuke, a dead away sign to see if he made anymore progress with sayuri. Sasuke had to learn the hard way about learning that love takes time even to adapt too. Everyone nodded and they had a smirk on there face as well. You could just sense the vibe coming from all of them, sayuri knew something was up but she didn't question it for the time being.

"Did something happen." Tenten gives a straight stare. She was trying to rile up the short girl to say something useful or Interesting.

"I don't know what your talking about Tenten." She questions herself. What really did happen that everyone's wondering about? The blue eyed girl was quite dense in situations like these.

They all decided boys vs. the girls. They were going to do 3 rounds. Everyone looked at Sayuri, "come on you can't play volleyball like that!" Ino and Tenten smirked. "What do you mean I look fine I'm perfectly comfortable."

Sayuri had worn shorts and a flowy tank top to cover her bathing suit. The wind had blown into her face and some sand has drifted everywhere. You
Could hear the soft sound of the soothing waves. Coming up and down back into the ocean from the shore. Sayuri had to think quickly before she would do something rash or impulsive.

"It's The beach Sayuri-chan." She knew they were implying that she had to take off her top. So everyone could see her bathing suit. "I guess your right." She gave up but in reality she honestly didn't care.

She began to take off her shirt. Everyone could see how awesome her body was. Especially Sasuke. "Why don't you take out your hair tie?" Tenten said. "You have some high hopes. But nope your pushing your luck."

They began playing, ino was receiving, Tenten was the setter and Sayuri was the spiker. On the other side of the court Sai was receiving Neji the setter and Sasuke was the spiker.

"Why don't we lower the net for Sayuri-chan? She needs to be able to spike am I right?" Sasuke teased playfully.

They finally played and the boys team lost the first set the girls one the first set. It seems Sayuri has a  hot temper.

The boys began to play up and it was 1-1.

They played one more and the boys were in the lead because ino was loosing her endurance to receive the ball. It was 3-1 the moment is dying. Some seconds later it became 5-5 they had caught up. Next thing you know it the girls got more pumped than the guys and the whole score became 1-2 the girls won!

The girls began to drink some water from there water bottles and gave each other high fives to celebrate. Everyone has planned to eat dinner later on as a group. The boys on the other hand didn't take it seriously, sai was a little blank so he may have not understood the games rules as easy.

Everyone had giggled laughed talked whatever they did. It became dark quickly and made a bonfire to commemorate this vacation with her friends. They even sang songs together more of a joke. After it was done food was being homemade grilled. Everyone knew that if choji was here he would eat all the food.

Everyone sat down on the wooden benches into pairs. Sayuri and sasuke were always together now and days. Sasuke had some food on plate Sayuri slyly took one. "Hey! That was mine!" He furrowed his eyebrow giving a random smile in the end.

"Well it's mine now you were just to slow!" She laughed it off and stuck her tongue out.

============
I know this chapter was really short and I'm sorry I havnt been posting for awhile.