Chapter 37~ Dancing

This is another one of those cute moments happening.
========

"Sayuri get down here!" Sasuke yelled from downstairs. He seemed nervous. He was going to do something way out of character. He was hoping it would surprise Sayuri in a way.

"Hold up!" She yelled from upstairs. She was in her room tying up her hair. Her long flowy hair. She has been growing it out for two years. Maybe she should get a hair cut? It's up to her waist.

"Come down stairs now! I have a surprise?" Sasuke shrugged. He didn't know what else to say besides drag Sayuri from her room all the way down the steep stairs.

"Ok I'm coming!" Sayuri began walking down the stairs with a weird look floating on her face. She was confused.

What surprise?

It was almost scaring her. What would Sasuke be planning, maybe it was one of his pranks, of jokes he's planning to make. Sayuri took a note and didn't want to be caught off guard.

"What the actual fuck is happening?" Sayuris leaned eyes scrunched as her face did as well. Glaring at sasuke with wonder all over her mind.

Sasuke took her hand and put it around his neck he repeated the step with the other hand. He put his hands around her waist and felt around her curves. He winked.

Sayuris face shocked with a bright red color. Though her skin is tan her cheeks are always rosy in a sense. Sayuri was slightly weirded out by this affection that he suddenly gave her.

"Oh my fucking god sasuke you WINKED!" Sayuri has this word fetish where she asks guys to wink and rate them. She's always asked sasuke but had said no.

"Yup, you got annoying so I wanted to get over with it." Sasuke didn't seem annoyed, he looked away and Sayuri saw his ears a light rosy pink color.

"Well I rate that wink a five out of ten!"

Sayuri looked sung. "Pay back can be a bitxh Sasuke" she whispered lightly.

"Hphm"

There was a comfortable silence. Suddenly music started to erupt.

Realization hit her like a chair.

"Wait are we going to dance?!"

"Why else would we be in this position?"

Sasuke tightened his grip firmly. Sayuri hated to admit but she loved this kind of affection and attention he gave her. She had never really felt special and sasuke always made her feel this glimpse of happiness.

"Sasuke you know I don't dance, and plus you don't either."

"It's either your horrible at dancing or you just don't like it"

"Bot-"

Sasuke had twirled her. He dipped her as a surprise.

"Wha-"

Sasuke again has surprised her with another twirl it was like the salsa except a different easier version.

"Your having fun admit it~"

"Fine I admit it..."

Sayuri was feeling alive she had no idea how amazing Sasuke could dance.

"You know under your dark and gloomy shield your pretty hot"

Sasuke loosened his grip and looked away embarrassed.

"Sasuke you know, I have never really complimented you but here I am calling you hot." Sayuri started to giggle then laugh her ass off. Her eyes started to even water from her own joke and how Sasuke reacted from her.

That face was priceless. She would do anything to make him happy because as long as he was happy she would be too.

Sayuri moved one of her hands do from his shoulder to neck area shuffled down to his chest. She felt how muscular he was. Sayuri was amazed, he's full of surprises isn't he?

Sayuris other hand moved toward his face. There eyes met, the gaze was strong. It was as if the world stopped in time, a world full of eternity. Just that one gaze could tell how strong there love was for each other.

Sasuke leaned in for his and his soft pursed lips touched another surface that was unfamiliar to him.

He opened his eyes to seeing Sayuri laughing and her hand in front.

"BAH" Sasuke started to freak out.

"Oh Sasuke dear your going to have to earn that kiss from me!"

Sasuke began to chase her around her house. They're exactly like kids rather than adults.