Chapter 30~ Beach Party

Chapter 30
==============

((Thank you guys for staying until 30!! I'm sorry for the slow updates but the book won't end yet! So wait for more eps, also thank you for 5K views!! I also Added in a modern twist because I don't like to write into the actual naruto storyline))

No Ones POV

Sayuri and Sasuke had invited some of there other friends just so it wouldn't be awkward with just the To of them. Not only that but all there friends ship them together and they would question this vacation.

Everyone had packed and met up with the pair at the village gates. Sayuri wore a black flowy top and some blue shorts. She still wore her usual ponytail.

Sasuke wore a grey shirt with some navy blue shorts. He looked the same but maybe a bit taller?

Everyone had came with there luggage and wearing there bathing suits.

"Let's hit the rode!" Ino pushed everyone and started driving.

Everyone groaned. Everyone started falling asleep in the car. Neji was the one driving because he's the most mature one out of all of us besides Sasuke.

Sayuri and Sasuke had sat next to each other. Sayuri dozed off and slowly her head fell onto his shoulders. He looked down at her, he felt his cheeks burn up just a bit. "Wake up Sayuri" she slowly woke up and her hair was a bit messy so he pat it down. 

"I'm tired get over it."

"Nope, you can't use me like a body pillow."

But he secretly enjoyed that she relied on him just this once.

"Well this is a long ride and I can't believe I have to sit next to you."

"Your the one who's bad. Do you just sleep on random people?"

"Tch.."

There a bit of silence. Then the bickering started happening again.

"INOOOO CAN WE SWITCH SEATS?!!" Sayuri slightly yelled she was annoyed.

"Nope. You chose to sit there!" Ino and sai held hands secretly. She even started dozing.

(I added in sai because my OTP is ino x sai)

Sayuri sighed and felt a glare from the front seat. She stopped her gaze out of the window and looked in front of her. She saw a two bunned headed girl just glaring at her.

"Tenten go make a move on neji I don't care. I'm not giving advice right now." She said sarcastically. Tenten and neji were caught off guard. Neji looked straight at Tenten wondering what Sayuri had meant.

"Boi, you better not say that again."

"You know what I won't switch seats with you because you just want to be near neji and I shouldn't ruin this right?" Sayuri was mocking her.

Neji blankly stared at Tenten. He's dense. For sure.

-

Everyone had shortly arrived at the beach house. There were two. One for the girls and then the boys. They split themselves and started unpacking.

"We should all change into our bathing suits, after we eat we all might go late night swimming." Tenten took her bathing suit out. It was a bikini the design was white and then red flowers on it.

"Your wearing a bikini? Never knew Tenten could do it." Ino teased. She held up hers. It was also a bikini, it was a plain purple set. But more like purple spaghetti straps all around her back.