Chapter 3~ Hospital Seriousnes

Chapter 3
===========

Tenten's POV

I wake up from bed because I hear Sayuri in pain. I slowly walk over and see her passed out. She needs the hospital I have to bring her or I don't know if I'll loose her or not. I pick up Sayuri and bring her the hospital and ask them what's going on with Sayuri.

"Umm ms. Tenten we have treated Sayuri and this is very serious so you have time to see her before she goes out and haves surgery."

I have as shocked look on my face

"WAIT WHAT? SAYURI IS HAVING SURGERY?!" I yell in shock, it's that bad?

"Yeah and she needs it now we can't wait so talk to her while you can until the surgery preparations are complete and talk time will be around 30 minutes."

"Ok." I start to tear up. I find her room number 225.

"Hey Sayuri" I say while wiping my face...

"Tenten I told you not to tell anyone about this when I'm healed I'll haunt you for the rest of your life. So that means whatever secret I tell you means you keep it a secret" Sayuri gives me the death stare, she's in so much pain and she really wants to joke around right about now.

She's never serious.

I still wonder about her... Why doesn't she like people worrying about her, whenever she's in trouble she fixes the problem on her own and never asks for help. Maybe because it's about her parents...

"You know your having surgery what about the hangout?" How will I make up an excuse for the rest of the group at the hangout.

"I'll make it through... I have a plan till then."

"What plan and WHAT?" I'm in shock, even before surgery she's not nervous she has a plan?

"You'll see when talk time is over." I wait for her most Likely smart plan.

"Weird... But we should stay positive right now I can't have you leaving me when you haven't surpassed your parents."

"No need to bring up the past I don't want to think of me being compared to anyone else right now." Sayuri taps on the bed of the white sheets.

I was about to talk until I was cut off by Sayuri saying, "Hey Tenten how are things doing with neji or Lee?"

"WHAT?" Really? She really can't be serious. Love life is not important Sayuri geez.

"Never mind I only want you to be with neji" Sayuri fake smiles.

"What?! Is happening I don't have feelings for anyone right now all I really love is you as a friend" I hug Sayuri.

"Well would you stop hugging me I hate hugs."

"Whatever, at least I know your crush." I smirk while rubbing my hands together.

"And who would that be?" Her face being all confused.

"Sasuke or emo face."

Sayuri laughs hysterically and I giggle a bit I just knew what she was going to say, "That's funny he's a jerk, why would I like a jerk anyways why would I even like a guy who calls me ugly." she smiles in pain. I wish I could help her but I don't know how...

"Yeah I guess but I ship it but I won't tell Sakura or Ino I promise." We joke for awhile.

"Whatever you suck."'Sayuri looks away.