Chapter 25~ Why Arent You There With Me?

Chapter 25
==============

No Ones POV

Sayuri and Sasuke had been hospitalized for the past week. Sayuri had felt better but she still feels she needs more time to recover. Her body recovers easily so she was kind freaked out. Sasuke's body recovers quickly as well. After a week or so he felt almost 100% back to normal.

After 3 more days sasuke was released from the hospital. Sayuri on the other hand was not she had to at least stay for another week or so. She lost too much blood. Her injuries were way worse than she thought. She never knew it was that bad...

-

Sayuri was laying in bed looking at the window. She was listening closely to the birds singing there own tune. She closed her eyes and tried to relax she still felt very tense since "the battle." She heard a knock at the door. She snapped out of daydreaming mood.
"Come in" she said weakly. The door opened and many of her friends had came. She had a surprised look. Even kiba and choji came.

"You all didn't have to come" she gave a weak smile. "No we needed to" Tenten replied. She seemed so happy, sayuri had known that deep inside, Tenten was hurting that her best friend was practically dying in a hospital bed.

"We ALL hope you get better!" Choji said while eating my fruit baskets that Sayuri had received. "CHOJI STOP EATING HER GIFTS!" Ino had scolded choji. Everyone hid there laugh.

Sayuri had looked around again, she felt that there was someone missing... It was Emo face she wondered, Why wasn't he visiting?

"So how was if seeing sasuke almost half naked? You know while you fought him." Sayuri's face looked even more depressed, everyone had glared at Sakura for saying that.

"Come on everyone lighten up! We are just happy that your still alive, who could have known what could happen to you" Ino smiled she came closer same as Tenten and sat on my bed.

Sayuri still couldn't believe she lost all her hard work for nothing. She was so angry at herself. "Hey when you get out of the hospital wanna go and get some BBQ?" Choji suggested munching on his chips. Ino mentally slapped herself while physically face palming. "Choji this is not the time to be thinking about having food" Ino pinched chojis neck. "Ow you didn't have to do that!" Everyone chucked. Sayuri gave a fake smile. She thought 'was it weird that I wanted to be alone and think with my thoughts but at the same time have company so I wouldn't be alone?'

Sasukes POV

I heard that sayuri still hasn't gotten out of the hospital not many of my friends had visited me. I kinda just wanted to be alone. I bet most of them had been visiting sayuri.

What have I done?

I should have let her win?

How do I tell her now?

Does she even care about me?

-

I got home and just flunked on to my bed...

"I'm exhausted" he laid on his bed while putting his arm over both of his eyes.

'What am I doing with my life?' He thought so many things

He was still swore so he was just laying there like a doll so lifeless. He then just stared at the ceiling. His face and eyes showed no emotion...

Sayuris POV

Everyone had left my hospital room. I was so weak I hated it. I couldn't do anything I never enjoyed being hospitalized. It never occurred to me how much I hated hospitals.. haha how funny right?

Emo face at least visit me once. He's probably wondering if I hate him or not. But why do I think it's funny? It's soooo funny thoooooo ha ha ha...

Or is it that I'm just loosing my mind?

Sasuke just please.. come visit me

==========
^•^ Guys I know i having been uploading chapters but I honestly have been having a hard time just in my personal life a lot of things are ruining me right now I thought I was tell my readers and at least post a chapter ^•^