Chapter 24~ The Fight

Chapter 24
==============

~Next Morning~

No Ones POV

Sayuri was for some reason anxious since yesterday. She knows the kiss meant nothing but for some reason her world went up side down her stomach had this bubbling sensation and she feels guilty she enjoyed it. She almost forgot that they both were suppose to have the big fight that she's been waiting for. She decided to wake up around 4 am to train. She decided that she was only going to go full out this time. She got beaten to many times. For not giving a damm for the first time.

For some reason deep inside she knows that there is a slim chance she's going to win. She trains until 12:30 pm to go and get a snack. She for some reason was never hungry which kind of made her unhealthy.

Sasuke also forgot about the fight but he would train at least for 2 hours.
He went and decided to check on sayuri but she wouldn't answer her door so instead he went on top of her roof and saw her training. He saw her determination and passion the fire in her eyes. Then after when she got that snack her eyes became cold again she looked depressed. "Why does she look so glum?" He whispered

Sayuri went back to training and worked her butt off. She doesn't want to hear another word about her family she doesn't want to be involved with them anymore. But every single day she regrets not running away when she was younger. She's now 16 and a chunein. After it became around 2 pm she went back inside to go and refresh herself from the sweat that was dripping from her body. She looked in the mirror just staring at herself. "Why am I still so short? Have I even grown?" She smirks

She's 4'11 feet tall. She then decided to take a quick nap to rest before the big fight.

(The author is bad at making fight scenes bare with her)

Sasuke decided to train as well he knew that sayuri has improved tremendously over the years. He knew there was a chance that she could beat him though she never really fought with everything she's got. So he was very interested.

They made sure before hand that they would meet up some where far away from the village since they Knew destruction was about to begin.

They both saw each other and stood far away from each other. "Sayuri you sure you want to do this?" Sasuke looked worried. "Why wouldn't I? I need to settle this" her eyes burned with fire but her heart felt empty without the emotions that she needed to win this battle.

Kakashi-Sensei was asked to be the referee of this important match.

"1..2...3 Begin!" Kakashi said. Sayuri and sasuke charged both at once. Sayuri first decided to have some distance and throw some kunai with small and not very deadly paper bombs. They all landed where they were suppose to and surrounded sasuke. They were about to go off when he used the fire ball justu to burn them.
Sasuke smirked while sayuri clicked her tongue she was starting to get angry. Sasuke then said "SHIDORI!" And he had a ball of lighting in his hand no it was chakra as well. Sasuke went up to sayuri and attacked her in 2 clean swoops. Sayuri wasn't surprised she dodged the first time and the second time he did it she held sasuke a wrist and tighted. She then heard a crack and let go. Sayuri was raging by now. "NINKGUAN" she yelled. (Nin- Gone) there was a purple orb in her hand. She created a justu that combined air and fire together which made those elements contain other particles and turned purple. It was an orb and attacked sasuke. He got hit once and quickly got up and kicked her from behind with his amazing speed. She then fell on to the ground. He did he famous barrage and she was pretty much almost unconscious. She got up since her chakra had regenerated and stood still sasuke ran and took his chance. He did many kicks and punches but it was like there was a forcefield about sayuri. He proceeded to do that relentlessly and finally broke it sayuri blocked everything until sasuke got out his Shurkin and it sliced sayuris left arm. She couldn't doge it for some reason. She quickly took out her ninjato and cut sasukes cheek. He then did the same he got out his katana. They danced with there blades they both were tired. It seemed like they both were equal. But sayuris endurance was worse than sasukes. They both were bleeding. "SHADOW CLONE JUSTU" sayuri said they all attacked at once. But sasuke had already fought them off in a second. Sasuke knew she would do that. "Your too predictable" he teased while smirking. She was caught off guard and sasuke katana sliced her back. Her back of her shirt was ripped and you would see the scar that was left there. Not only they but her stomach too. They both had lost too much blood. But sayuri fell unconscious before sasuke.

"I declare sasuke as the winner" kakashi-Sensei said while sighing.

===============
^•^ I don't know if the fight scene was good or not. When sayuri wakes up how will she feel? What will she do when her purpose was no longer full filled? Well read in the next chapter! Also there will be a Christmas themed chapter. Well anyways i hope you Vote Comment and Love this Story! ^•^