Chapter 5~ The Mission & Jealousy

Chapter 5
==============

Sayuri's POV

It's been two weeks since I have been in the hospital. I feel much better and I don't feel anymore pain.

Anyways I'm getting ready for an escort mission. It's awkward seeing Tenten and emo face ever since she wrote that letter saying that he likes me. I know that it's just plain stupid.

I'm finally ready and I hurry to the main gate for the escort mission.

I notice that Kakashi sensei, EMO face, and someone I don't know is there but I know Naruto to well, He's probably in bed slept or eating 200 bowls of ramen. I run closer to get a better look at the mans face and he looks around my age, he has brown hair green eyes and a little taller than emo face.

"Guys I'm here!" I wave as I run over to them.

"Hey Sayuri, Kazake meet Sayuri and Sayuri meet kazake. He's the guy we are  escorting to the land of grass." I nod and Kazake gets close to me and kisses my hand I don't blush. I smack my hand away right after he kisses.

"Excuse me, I don't think you should butter anyone up yet I'm the person that's escorting, do you always try and flirt with your protectors? I mean that was highly unprofessional." I back away from him and give him a quick glare."

"Ohh I see I like your personality." He winks at me, "Your feisty type!"

"Kakashi if he touches me again can I kick him?" I point with my index finger to Kazake.

This dude is seriously annoying. CANR a guy get a hint? The only option was to threaten him.

"Wait what?!" Kazake yells in fear. Servers him right, he shouldn't be flirting with every girl he meets.

"Sayuri don't scare him like that." Kakashi sensei gives me a glance.

"Whatever that's what he gets for trying to butter me up and flirt with me, by the way should I mention I'm thirteen." Giving everyone a little sass shouldn't hurt.

I look over at emo face and notice he's glaring at Kazake while he's hiding behind Kakashi sensei.

What's up with Emo face?

No way, is he jealous? That would be so funny if he was, but what's he being jealous about? Kazake is a dumb prince.

"Sasuke and Sayuri stop scaring Kazake please he needs to feel safe around us while we escort him." Kakashi pleads with a heavy sigh.

"Hi guys I'm here!" Naruto comes in with a fat belly I knew it he ate ramen, he always starts his day with some.

He seriously has an addition.

"Naruto your finally here, Kazake meet Naruto and Naruto meet Kazake we are escorting him to the land of grass." Kakashi introduces again.

"Ohh ok but Sayuri and Sasuke seem pretty mad what's up with them?" Me and emo face give them both the death stare.

I'm honestly to tired to answer that question.

"Let's just head out."

Time passes by while we're in the forest jumping around in the trees. Staying in formation, my eyes and ears are trying to focus on the task at hand.

I heard a Russell from one of the bushes nearby. "Did you hear that emo face?" Sasuke looks at me firmly confirming the noise, "Yeah I did bird legs."