Chapter 33~ The Couples Morals

No Ones POV.

{I was aiming to end this book at chapter 50 but I have lost Interest so that's why there have been late updates
So I'm thinking around chapter 40}

People hide emotions, people play with each other's emotions. Some people hate the word emotions. People just don't want others to know there feelings.

Some things can go from love to hate.

But most go from hate to Love.

People choose the wrong path and hurt the ones closes to them. Those people have lost hope, and maybe in humanity in itself. Those people have never been showed real love and warmth that they deserved before they went corrupt.

People that have stayed on the edge of the rightful path have a hard life to stay positive and give the vibe and aura of someone who has love.

Reality hits you like a rock without even knowing it. Everyone has a different side and story to them. Others judge and others don't.

But the life of a ninja causes so many problems, shinobi have to choose a path of there work and pride or there love and passion.

Some things never change and people slowly break apart without anyone noticing. People don't want to be worried but they need to.

Sayuri is the girl who has all of these problems. She had yet to face more with her family and maybe with the troubles of her newly boyfriend.

((I know this was a long intro but I just wanted to say that Sayuri is a character based off of your amazing author. The past is similar to me with my family issues but the romance is defiantly different compared to me well anyways enjoy this chapter!))

-
No Ones POV. 

Sayuri and Sasuke had slowly feel asleep under the night. They made up and Sayuri has finally found a piece of her that she was yet to experience and see. Sasuke had felt happier knowing the person he loves also has the same feelings.

-
"What do you think Sasuke and Sayuri are doing?" Tenten leaned over on neji.

The couples were at the girls beach house. 

"Maybe they were doing that!" Ino implied ruffling sai's hair. Sai shakes his head in confusion. He questioned what were they implying exactly?

"Dude there probably just making out!" Neji joked.

"Come on guys! They're just together maybe a kiss or two." Tenten scolded.

-

Sayuri and Sasuke had s moment. They swiftly went onto the ground. On the land and there lips touched. None of them help back and it was a bit aggressive.

Sasuke was on top pushing his tongue into sayuris mouth. There was no space that wasn't being touched. Sasuke' hands went down from her face to her legs Sasuke touched the inner part of her thigh making Sayuri moan just a bit. She tried to not making a sound.

Sayuris hands ruffled through sasukes silky hair. One of sayuris hands were on his chest slowly light his shirt and feeling his sculptured body.

Sayuri felt numb and so did Sasuke. Sayuri thought about making a move. She flipped them over and she was on top still holding the kiss. She was grinding right on top of him and saw his face get beat red. It was amusing her. Sasuke even let out moan from the pressure.

They switched places again. Sasuke started to kiss on her neck then almost lifted her shirt up. He stopped and Sayuri stared at him blankly.

"Why did you stop?" Sayuri saying seductively.

"Uhh, maybe we were going a bit too fast. Don't you think?"

"I guess your right."

Sayuri kissed him one last time and waved good by going to the girls beach house.

When she asked in all she could see was the couples making out.

"Ahem." Sayuri coughing

"Ohh your here!" Ino smiled.

The sun was hitting pretty hard.

"So what happened with you and Sasuke??" Tenten needed to know.

"You should go ask him I'm sure he'll explain in better terms." Sayuri started laughing at her friends glooomy expressions expecting something more. "What happened to you guys? When did you guys become a couple?"

They all went blank. They were right they never told anyone they were officially dating.

Blank stares we're wandering around the place.

"You all are hypocrites, now should I ask the questions now?" Sayuri said in winning gone. She smirked in victory.

"Ohh come on just tell us you at least kissed or something?!" Ino gouged.

"Nope."

Sayuri went all in denial mode. Holding back all the questions for when Sasuke would get back.

"Come on let's go out on the beach this is a vacation. We needed a break from missions and shit like that." Sayuri suggested.

"Alright fine."

"Got it"

"Alright lets go!"

Everyone had to somehow agree to the terms. They walked on the soft sand and sat on guys sat on the sand while the girls were getting the food. Some gentlemen.

Sasuke had came back with a lot of thoughts and sayings in mind for sayuri.

Everything was set up and everyone was having a great time. Sasuke came and sat next to Sayuri.

"So what did I miss while I was gone?"

"Not much to be honest."

Next thing you know it everyone was huddling around the pair. People are just asking to many questions at once.

"Are you guys dating yet?"

"What happened why the both you guys are gone?"

"Ohh come on tell me?"

"Did you guys make out?"

Questions like those. Sasuke leaned over Sayuri and kissed her gently. The soft smooth lips. Sayuri was certainly surprised, she had no idea he could be so daring and romantic in a way.

Everyone gasped. They were dying as well. It was like they were fanboying and fangirling. How ironic.

"Wow seems you've done progress." Neji elbowed Sasuke in a bunch.

Everyone nodded then started laughing they were have a great time. It seemed like sayuris happiness was fake she couldn't even believe it herself. She was finally happy with everything!

Scratch that she forgot she had to worry about her family and those ugly plans of them.

=====
I know this wasn't a good chapter but I'm probably going to give cute chapters like detailed make out scenes. Then an actually chapter.