Chapter 39~ Help

Sayuri's Mother POV 

"Honey I've finally captured Sayuri, what exactly are you planning on doing to her?" My voice reaps. 

My husband looks at me fiercely, a chill began to occur. His eyes pierced through me and into my heart, he froze time again. Later I was released by his eyes, his mouth began to move and words shuffled with a cold breath. "No matter dear, you need not to worry I'm just going to punish her for running away even when she was exiled by her clan."

"indeed she could have came back but what punishment are you giving her?" 

"A fate worse than death, we're putting her down memory lane." 

"Torture? Who's going to do the deed?" 

"My dear her older sister of course" 

We both laugh at the amazement of our beaten youngest daughter. Sayuri was a coward for ever getting mixed up in other clans affairs. The least she could have done was to care for her family. She brought us the most pain into our lives and now her older sister she so's to speak will discipline her. 

I walk down a dark and dusty corridor and turn right, I see a door and I nock on it. "Aki your sister has finally arrived, it's your part to play now." 

My hand grasps for the door nob I turn it naturally and open the door with little to no force. I see Aki grabbing for for her ninja tools she must be preparing herself. Ohh how I love my oldest daughter she makes me the most proudest out of my family. 

She had always done as told and never disobeyed, her skills are extraordinary she's already surpassed me in time even my beloved husband of mine. Aki had always been that grateful daughter no matter me and my husbands mistakes. 

Aki had always told me and my husband's mistakes of how I ever went wrong raising Sayuri, it's such a shame Sayuri ruined her potential and now Aki will be the winning star. 

"Yes mother I'll be down there soon but shouldn't father see her first? I'm of course the grand finale right?" I nod, maybe my handsome husband should go see her first, we need her to be punished then we'll all be a happy family. 

Of course when push comes to shove Sayuri will act up on occasions. I certainly doubt she will as good as Aki. 

Sayuri is much weaker than anyone I've encountered before.

Sayuri is not smart nor as a beauty of Aki 

Sayuri is to kind and naive she isn't adequate enough to even belong in this family bloodline.

Sayuri Is not special she is ordinary.

Sayuri Is absolutely nothing. 

I leave Aki to rest, she had just went on a big mission recently that has drained her energy. She had to assassinate a head village advisor. He's very well guarded and Aki is always up for a challenge of course she succeeded with flying colors. 

Aki is just the perfect child to uphold, sayuri is the complete opposite. Why can't sayuri be like her sister? 

A few minutes of walking I see my husband sitting down in a firm chair thinking very hard. "Honey I'm sorry to interrupt but Aki suggests you should go see sayuri first then she will go next since I recall she called herself the finale." 

My husband raises an eyebrow, he seems quite angry. Then his face returns to it's normal blank canvas. He's much calmer now, "Yes I'll see her now, do not interrupt me in there." I nod and he walks up to me and kisses me on the cheek, in the process I move out of his way. 

Life has it's wonders! 

Aki's POV 

My dear sister has finally been captured, sister I will always be your better no matter how hard you try. You are nothing but a mindless parasite, sucking on peoples needs that you cannot provide yourself, you are just a worthless piece of trash left in the dust where know one cares.

You always say you are responsible and can take care of yourself, but my dear sister has fallen in love with a horrid family line of Uchiha's. Love makes her weak, you will always be weak. 

Why sister why do you always have to disobey be a good person for once? 

I proceed to walk away from my room and come outside, I need to calm myself before I start to think about the past. I have to be as ruthless as possible, I will not show my horrid sister any mercy that I hold. She doesn't deserve it, the cold harsh reality of truth will be her torture her end.

Sayuri is just a bug I can squash anytime I want, I will rip apart her pride. I will destroy her knowledge, and I will break her mind. I am a superior to her in every way possible. She's a wrench in the rode, she cannot defy me or I will make her regret every actions she's taken towards her family. 

I will make her pay with everything I've got. I will make sure she wishes she would rather be dead than to stay and live. I will demolish her life and everything she holds dear to her. 

My body tenses as I keep thinking aboout Sayuri, it has been an eternity not hearing or even bothering to care about that name. 

I sit near the water fountain out back, i push my hand to touch the glistening water that has the sun shining so perfectly on it. The rocks so small and tiny the breeze so clear and not dense. The birds singing there own tune, nature is a gift you have to earn. 

I start to recall and remember the past. Memories that even I am not fond of. 

Sayuri I am slightly jealous, once you were found all the attention has risen towards you. I am left in the dark this time. All I have to remember is that I am better and I'm the favorite child. 

Ohh Sayuri youngest sister you will wish you had stayed with mother and father... You have no idea what's happening for you. 

---------

Sorry guys I have't recently made any chapters but here is another one. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and in the meantime please Vote, Comment, and Share this story to everyone you know!