Chapter 34~ Break Is Over?

No Ones POV

When you see someone you care about you never want them to leave. So what will her decision be? Sasuke's love and the life she has with her friends? Or the vengeance and urge to get revenge from her whole entire family?

-
The next day.

"Don't you think break is over Sayuri? I'm sorta missing home."

Sayuri recognizes the word "home" what a word, she always thought of family and how they have mistreated her in her vials ways. She thought about the negative in the world and returned to tentens question.

"I kinda like this place. It's so peaceful without all the noise going on in the village, sometimes it's just a pain."

"Oh come on your sounding like shikamaru with his lazy attitude."

"Well shikamaru is a smart-ass in disguise so thanks for calling me smart."

"Ass."

Sayuri stared at tenten then started to laugh for no reason.

"Yup that's right I finished your-"

"Sentence. Your right I just had to do the same thing." Sayuris lips purse into a small smile. Her teeth had glistened to the world if she smiled brightly. 

Vacation is already over? What a buzzkill. I really wanted a cool break and I guess I enjoyed it but really going back to the place called "home" is a stretch for her.

========
This is a short chapter I wouldn't even call this a chapter but I have a lot on my plate right now and this is all I could instantly think of without ruining the storyline.