Chapter 42~ Mom's Lecture

Sayuri's Dad's POV.

I walked into the hall where my lovely wife and my proud daughter Aki were talking. They were more or less discussing how to convince Sayuri onto our level of thinking. I just don't understand how hard it is for sayuri to think like all of us, the concept is so simple.

Our rule, Do exactly as we say.

"My dear it's your turn to try and crack her." I leaned onto my wife's cheek with my lips then released quickly.

"You failed my dear?" My wife gives me such saddening eyes then wrapped her arms around my torso hugging me with affection. I then scanned for Aki's expression, it was empty blank. She has a plan, but what exactly is it?

It's probably most defiantly brilliant, Aki is the smartest person I've meant. She's skilled in all categories it makes me so proud I raised such an obedient child unlike the rat in the room.

I nodded to my wife answering her question, "Dear hopefully you will succeed." I give her a cold stare, this is called motivation. My wife then lets go from her loving hug and goes through the hallway I had already passed to do her work.

I wish her luck as always.

-

Sayuri's POV.

I suddenly feel something cold splashing onto my face, water. My eye's open instantly and I look around desperately trying to figure out what's happening. I see my mother in front of me holding an empty bucket with her spear in the room close to her.

I feel nauseated, headaches that could last days. I smelled awful like a dead fish rotting in the sea. My smell is going to be the death of me, now that's something new.

"Sayuri you ungrateful child, I wouldn't even be able to call you my daughter." She chipped at me with pitiful eyes and a distasteful look sitting on her face. "Good, I would be proud knowing that." I breathe slowly trying to not move.

"How dare you say that you reached fool!" She throws the bucket behind me hitting the top of my ear when passing by. I moved my head as fast as I could but my reflexes were getting slower now that I'm still loosing blood.

Her eye's stared at my wounds trying to hide her surprised face. She was wondering to herself if her whatever horrid husband gave me these pain's. Of course he did how else would I get them? Self inflicting, like hell I even could I'm tied up with nothing sharp around me.

My mother was always in denial even if she saw straight up evidence, she hides behind her husband like a coward. Always being his fetch toy, waiting for his orders along with the stupid insults.

She was moving around the room more with her fingers always tapping her thigh at a smooth tempo with a constant pattern. She was walking in circles, thinking about how she could hurt me knowing i'm already physically in pain.

"Why did you always reject Eito?" She paced herself around the room with wonder. She really wanted to know...

"I rejected him because he was an ass." My mother looked angry, suits me. She rushed towards me with a flame within her eyes, then and there she slapped me right across the face. I could feel her breaking down in any moment, her eyes watered with embarrassment.

I guess I was hurting her more than she was hurting me all these years. Whenever a mother bares a child and gives birth it's a circle of life. No matter how awful the child is or has turned out a mother and her child always have a bond that cannot be broken.

My mother is now seeing our connection knowing full well she's hurting me and her beloved husband is fine with it. "Why are you going soft on me all of a sudde-" She slaps me across the face once more on the opposite cheek with a bit more force.