Chapter 26~ Your Warmth

Chapter 26
=============

GUYS THIS WILL BE THE FIRST CHAPTER I MAKE IN 2K17!!!

I gotta make it good mangs;-;

No Ones POV

Sayuri had finally been released from the hospital. When she heard the news she ran out of bed with wires still poking at her. She fell straight down onto the floor. "Ow.." she said as she rubbed her butt. She got up and went to the bathroom to change out of the hospital clothes that she wore. She hates them...

She freshened up in the bathroom and felt better than she did yesterday. She had walked out of the hospital knowing that today would be awkward somehow. She had felt the warm and coltish air touch her. "Ahhh, that was nice" she chuckled at herself for saying such things. She proceeded to sit on a bench in front of the hospital.

I just need to see nature at its finest.

She just sat there wondering how selfish she's been recently.

She had a couple of people just stare or wave at her not knowing if she was the one staring or her just being weird. After each Person had done that she would always laugh about

Just how stupid everything was...

She felt her torso and legs cramp up, she tried to move around while staying on the bench. The surge of pain shortly went away... her face filled with sadness she was missing something more like

Someone

Shes felt so much pain in less than 24 hours. She tries to clear her mind by throwing rocks at the floor. It hadn't worked anyways she couldn't get him off of her mind. She then decided to stand up and kick the rocks instead by this point she didn't know what to do besides just go home and rest. She knew she couldn't just do that.

It just wasn't her style

-

Sasuke had woke up from bed feeling pretty worthless. He hadn't known why or why he felt so bad when he woke up. It's felt to him, as if the world was saying to him

You need to be punished

He knew why but he never wanted to think about it. He thought everything would just go away. A voice in his head had spoken. "Speak to her, what good will do if you sit here... alone..." the voice had sounded like a girl that woke up in sasukes mind. "What good if I go to see her? Isn't she mad at me? I'm the one that started this mess and beat her!" His eyes started to water. He wiped his eyes slowly.

He looked at the tears that had flown. "I can't cry... why now?" He said to himself hearing a shallow echo in the room. "It's ok cry, you have just been too strong for too long. You have more important things to do you know them right?" The voice had seemed to soften up on its tone.

Sasuke had felt goosebumps grow on his body. Around his eyes had looked red and puffy. His skin felt cold like ice. Little to no warmth surging from his body. He had laid down again in bed to think of what he should do. The voice had spoken again it was like she was trying to tell him something bigger or was warning him about something.

"Go ahead and try to see her, you will see happiness once agin when you do" His hands were running through his hair. Thinking of a good response to say. "I'll go. I know what must be done, just this once miss." He smiled, he had felt like weights were finally lifted off of him.

He had gotten his shoes on and a decent sized jacket to put on. He started to sprint towards the hospital. He couldn't wait to see her just this once.