Highschool Au 3.

Alec was getting ready in his room for the school show. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt and black and white vans. He looked at himself in the mirror and realised you could kind of see his abs through the t-shirt. It always surprised people that Alec worked out and is actually ripped. He smiled slightly but was also slightly self conscious. He decided to leave it, maybe it wouldn't look so bad. He joined Izzy and his parents down stairs. They were all ready to go, his father standing at the door. "You look great." Izzy whispered when they were going out the door. Alec smiled at her, too nervous to say anything. He wanted his parents to like Magnus, even though they didn't know that he and Alec were dating.
When the car was parked everyone got out and walked inside where they met Jace and his parents. They took their seats, Alec was sitting beside his mother and Isabelle. It was good he thought that he would be able to hear what his mother said about Magnus. They show began with the principle saying a few words then the band played. After the band was the choir and some solo singers. Eventually Magnus was introduced. He was the last person to be on the stage. Alec smiled at him as he began talking. He let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding when he saw his mother nod her head and smile during Magnus' speech. "Do you know him?" His mother whispered.
"Yea sort of." Alec blushed.
"He's good, I like him."
"Uh- yea he's- uh nice." Alec stuttered. His mother smiled at him and looked away. 'What was that' Alec though. Why did she smile?
At the end of Magnus' speech the principal said a few more words and the band played one more song. People started leaving but the Lightwoods stayed back to talk to the principal and teacher. Alec went in search of Magnus in the small crowd. When Magnus saw him he smiled and walked up to him, "How did I do?" He asked.
"Amazing, even my mother liked you, that's hard to do." Alec smiled.
"Thanks." Magnus' eyes traveled down Alec's body and paused at Alec's abs. 'Oh god' Alec thought, 'its more see through than I thought.' Alec blushed and Magnus blinked falling out of his daydream and looking back up at Alec, "You have really nice abs." Magnus blurted out, "I mean you look like you have amazing abs, no I mean you look amazing." Magnus blushed, which was unusual for him. Alec laughed suddenly more confident, "Thanks Magnus." Magnus looked down shaking his head and again Alec felt the urge to kiss him. So he did, forgetting where he was. Magnus was surprised at first but put his arms around Alec's neck. Alec heard a gasp and broke away from Magnus, realising who it was from. It was his mother, "Oh God what did I just do." Magnus looked slightly to the side and saw Alec's mother, "I mean, she looks surprised but it doesn't look like she wants to murder you." Magnus said to Alec who was to scared to look over. Magnus lowered his hands from Alec's neck, "You'll be fine Alexander, I promise."
"Uh yea." Alec began to walk over when Magnus grabbed his hand, "I'll see you tomorrow okay."
"I hope so." Alec gave Magnus' hand a squeeze before walking over to his family. His parents walked out to the car without saying a word to him. They didn't say anything on the way back either. Izzy reached out and held Alec's hand in the back of the car as if they were watching a horror movie. This was the only horror movie that Alec would get scared at. His parents got out of the car and walking into their living room and sat down. Alec began climbing the stair when he heard his mother, "Alexander." He took a deep breath and walked into the living room. His mother and father were sitting side by side on the sofa looking at him. "Sit." Alec sat.
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"Because I thought you would be mad, hate me."
"Alec, we could never hate you, you were really scared to tell us?"
Alec nodded, keeping his eyes on the floor. "I don't really know what to think of this, but I'm not mad Alec and neither is your mother." His father said. Alec raised his head with tears in his eyes, "Your not?"
"Of course not." His mother stood up to join him on the opposite sofa. She held his hand between two of hers, "Alec I would still love you if you told me you hated me, I would never hate you." Alec let a tear fall which his mother wiped away. "Thank you mother." Alec rested his head on his mothers shoulder and she wrapped her arms around him. She kissed his forehead, "Soooo this Magnus boy, he seems nice."
"He is, really."
"I want to meet him."
"Not yet, maybe in a couple of weeks."
"Okay, but I only wanted to thank him for making you happy, I can tell you are happier and now I think he played a part in that."
"I guess he did." Alec smiled.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Alec got a ride to school with Jace the next morning. Magnus was waiting for him at his locker and when he saw him he wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug, "How'd it go?"
"It was actually great."
"See I told you!" Alec laughed and got his books out of his locker.
"So uh, she knows about us then."
"Yea, she doesn't mind though she said you seem 'nice'." Alec said.
"Did you tell her I am also smart, handsome, charming and perfect in every other way?"
"Oh yea of course." Alec laughed, he leaned his back against his locker and faced Magnus. He was looking at Alec with all the fondness in the world as he stepped closer to him. Alec grabbed his jacket and pulled him closer kissing him. Magnus put his hands on the locker on either side of Alec's head. When they pulled apart Jace, Izzy and Clary were looking at them smiling. They were happy that Alec had found someone. Magnus smiled at Alec before holding his hand and walking with him to art.

Done! That is the last part of the high school AU story. I hope you liked it. Thank you guys for reading it.
❤️