Glitter

Alec portaled back to the institute after a extremely long meeting in Idris. Jace, Clary and Izzy went to bed and Alec was left to get a cab home. Alec got out of the cab and climbed the steps to the apartment. He stepped through the door and froze...
Magnus stood in the middle of the room wearing only boxers, every inch of his body covered in glitter. "Oh, Alexander you are so late I thought you would stay at the institute."
"I-I uh... Magnus what are you doing?"
"I was um testing my glitter?"
"Right, what are you actually doing?"
"Fine, I saw a picture of someone with a face full of glitter and I wanted to take it to the next level." Alec didn't know what to say, he just stood there staring. "So your back! I missed you." Magnus moved towards Alec but Alec moved away, "Nah-ah your not coming near me like that."
"Aw please, I haven't seen you all day."
"I'll be in bed, you should clean yourself up." Alec moved towards the bedroom but Magnus ran at him and jumped on him. "Magnus what are you doing!?!?"
"I missed you!!!" By now Alec was covered in glitter so he laughed and wrapped his arms around Magnus. Alec stood up with Magnus and looked down at himself, he was definitely covered. "I'm never gonna be able to wear these clothes again."
"Aww what a shame that is." Magnus said sarcastically. Alec gave him a look and began taking his clothes off. "You know," Magnus said, moving closer to Alec, "We both need a shower now and neither of us want to wait sooooo..."
Alec looked at him and smiled, "Yeah I suppose we do." Magnus laughed and pulled him into the bathroom kissing him.