Boats

"Alec, are you ready yet?"
"Just a minute!"
"We'll miss the boat."
Alec came out of their room carrying two suitcases, one of them was his and the other was Magnus'. Magnus snapped his fingers and transported their suitcases to their hut. "Are you going to tell me where we are going now?" Alec asked.
"Patience Alexander."
"I still don't understand why we can't just portal there."
"Because that'll ruin the experience." Magnus bopped Alec's nose, then took his hand and lead him to the taxi outside the apartment. Magnus got in first followed by Alec, who being his clumsy self hit his head getting in. Magnus laughed earning an unimpressed look from Alec. Magnus kissed his head and ruffled his hair. Alec rolled his eyes and rested his head on Magnus' shoulder. It was still early enough that you could see stars but there was a faint glow of orange lighting up some of the sky (Me trying to be a good writer and failing miserably) When they arrived at the harbour Magnus pulled out the tickets from his coat. When the car stopped Alec got out and held his hand out for Magnus' to take which he did gladly.

They spent they day parasailing, eating and doing other activities on the boat before being lead to their room.
__________________________

A man lead Magnus and Alec to their cabin which wasn't as glamorous as Magnus had hoped it would be. It had metal walls, one porthole and bunk beds that included thin sheets and a thin blanket. Magnus looked terrified. Alec laughed, "I call the top bunk!"
Alec jumped up and lay down with his hands behind his head. Magnus just stood there, "Mags, you ok?"
"I can't sleep here!"
"Why not?"
"Look at it, there's probably a rat in here!"
"Oh come on Magnus, you said we have to enjoy the experience I'm sure it'll be fine we're only sleeping here."
"Awww but I can't even sleep beside you!"
"I think you'll be ok for one day?"
"Ugh, fine!" Magnus took of his coat and shirt, changed into sweat pants and got under the tiny blanket, "If I don't make it, I love you Alexander."
"I love you too Mags." Alec chuckled.
__________________________

Alec woke up to the sound of thunder and waves. There was a storm going on outside and the boat was rocking side to side, not exactly peacefully. Alec was suddenly freezing and opened his eyes to see the porthole open. He jumped of the bed and closed it. He was about to get back into bed when he saw Magnus with his arms wrapped around his legs, teeth chattering and rocking back and forth, "Oh Mags." Alec reached up, for his blankets and wrapped it around Magnus. He activated his heat rune and wrapped his arms tightly around Magnus. Magnus rested his head on Alec's chest and snuggled against him.
"Alexander do you mind if I just portal us there now, I think we've had enough experience?"
"Of course go ahead." Magnus opened the portal and Alec carried the still shivering Magnus through. He was standing next to a bed in a beach hut where it was nice and warm. "I thought a place on the beach would be nice." Said Magnus as Alec laid him on the bed. "Yeah, I love it." Alec laid down next to Magnus and wrapped his arms around him. Magnus was pretty sure he wasn't going on another boat for a while.

So what did you think? Did you like it? I don't know if this ones good or not but I'm gonna post it anyway.
❤️