What to get Alec

So this is about Magnus not knowing what to get Alec for his birthday so he calls Izzy to help him. Enjoy!

It was one day to Alec's birthday but Magnus still didn't know what to get him. He went shopping countless times but never had any luck. As a last resort he decided to call Izzy and get her help.

They met at the mall while Jace and Alec were training so Alec wouldn't know. Magnus waited at the fountain for Izzy for a minute or two before she came striding up to him. They hugged briefly and set if to work.
They looked in at least ten shops before stopping and actually thinking about what to get him.
Just then Magnus gasped and started jumping up and down excitedly. Izzy asked him about his idea and Magnus didn't reply, just asked for any photos of him and Alec.
"Why do you want pictures?"
"I'm gonna get him a frame with loads of pictures of me and him and then in the back of the frame I am going to put tickets for a holiday."
Izzy gasped "Magnus that's a great idea, Alec could use a holiday"
Magnus and Izzy put together a montage of photos and Izzy went to print them while Magnus looked on the internet for tickets.
Magnus decided on Paris and told Izzy about his idea when she came back which the montage.
Izzy got really excited and half yelled "It's perfect!"
Magnus stuck the tickets to the back of the photo frame and went home to hide the gift.

Magnus woke up early the next morning with Alec's arms around him. He didn't want to wake Alec up so he slowly made his way out of bed and to the kitchen. Luckily Alec hadn't woken up and Magnus set to work on breakfast. He finished and put it on a tray along with the wrapped present.
He walked into their bedroom and set the tray down on the bedside table.
Magnus leaned down and kissed Alec lightly on the forehead before kissing him on the lips. He felt Alec smile and pulled away.
"Happy birthday Alexander"
"Thank you Mags"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
Magnus handed Alec his present and he ripped it open excitedly. Alec looked at the montage and smiled.
"Thank you Mags, it's perfect"
"That's not all. Turn it over"
Alec turned the frame over and opened the envelope.
"MAGNUS your taking me to Paris!"
"Yeah I thought you could use a holiday"
Alec set the frame to the side and practically jumped on Magnus. Magnus fell on the bed and Alec fell on top of him.
They lay like that for what felt like years just talking about what they were going to do in Paris.