Unexpected Date

Magnus had a surprise for Alec. He was working on it all day. He had to pick the best music, the clothes he should wear and the decorations. When Alec got home from hunting he would walk into their apartment that would be decorated like a fancy restaurant but with one table for two in the middle. They would eat dinner then Magnus would ask him to dance. He picked the perfect song. It was 'How would you feel' by Ed Sheeran. Magnus was wearing a black suit with delicate gold designs.

Magnus set the table with food and cutlery when Alec called and said he would be home soon. Five minutes after Magnus had set the table he heard keys in the door and Alec walked in. Magnus hurried over, kissed his cheek and took his bow. Alec was looking around the room with the cutest surprised face. Magnus smiled, "Like it?" Alec nodded and faced Magnus, "Did I miss something?"
"No I just wanted to do something for you." Magnus took Alec's hand and lead him to the table. "Magnus you look amazing."
"As always." Alec laughed and looked at his food hungrily. Magnus laughed and began eating his. Alec tucked into his. "So, what made you want to do this?"
"You've been working hard all week, I thought you might like a break."
"Thank you, Mags."

They finished their food and talked for a while. "Alec, will you dance with me?"
"There's no music." Magnus snapped his fingers and the music started playing. Alec smiled when Magnus got up and held out his hand. Alec took it and stood up. Magnus put his hands on Alec's shoulders and Alec put his hands on Magnus' waist. They swayed to the music for a while when Magnus pulled Alec closer and rested his head on Alec's shoulder. "Alec, I love you."
"I love you too, Magnus."
When the music stopped they didn't move, just stayed wrapped in each other's arms. They didn't know how long they were standing when the went to bed. Alec wrapped his arms around Magnus' torso and whispered, "Thank you for that Magnus, I love you."
"I love you too." Magnus replied sleepily. Alec kissed his shoulder and fell asleep.

Was that good?  I don't know   I like the thought of that scene though😊