Pamper session

Magnus hadn't seen Alec for the past week except for a couple of minutes at night when he came home late. Magnus only talked to him on the phone for five or six minutes a day. He left early in the morning before Magnus would wake up. Magnus missed him like crazy but it looked like the demons decided to have a party in New York for the past week. Alec always apologised over the phone for not being there but Magnus knew it wasn't his fault.
Magnus went to cafe with Caterina at about 5:30. The talked and talked for about an hour and a half. By the time Magnus got back it was half seven. Magnus opened the door and froze. There was candles lit down the hallway leading to their bedroom. Magnus followed the candles and stepped into the room. Alec was sitting in the edge of the bed which some towels laid down on top of it. There were oils and moisturisers on the bedside table. Alec stood up when Magnus walked in. "Alexander, what's all this?"
"I'm sorry I we haven't seen much of each other this week, I want to make it up to you," Alec said moving towards Magnus, "Tonight I'm giving you a massage and tomorrow you get a full pamper day." Magnus was speechless. He launched himself at Alec wrapping his arms and legs around him. He kissed his forehead, cheeks and finally his lips, "Thank you Alexander."
"Your welcome, now lie down on your stomach." Magnus gave Alec another kiss went to lie down. Alec rolled up his sleeves and put oil on his hands. Alec started rubbing Magnus' shoulders. Magnus let out a moan almost immediately, Alec's hands worked like magic.
Alec, as it turns out is as good as a masseuse. He had to do learn somethings for shadowhunting first aid. Magnus was enjoying himself all too much when Alec finished. Magnus flipped over. "Alexander, that was amazing."
"Great, well get excited for tomorrow."
"I will." Magnus got off the bed and pulled his shirt and skinny jeans off. Alec did the same and they both got into bed.

I got two requests for some angst so I'll try and write that. If you guys want to see a part 2 of this let me know. I'm going to try and make those two requests into a story of two or three parts, if that's okay.
❤️