Cold

Magnus'  Christmas gift to Alec was tickets to Finland. They stayed in a wooden cabin. It was cute but really cold. It barely kept the cold out. Alec and Magnus slept in sleeping bags under blankets.

One night it got really cold. Too cold for Magnus. He climbed out of his sleeping bag and carefully slid into Alec's. "Magnus, what are you doing?" Alec whispered sleepily. "I'm too cold." Alec wrapped his arms around Magnus and kissed his shoulder. Magnus smiled and snuggled against Alec.

Magnus woke up in the morning and began to stretch, which had an end result of him kicking Alec and hitting him in the face. "Ow, Magnus what are doing?"
"Oh, I'm sorry Alexander, I forgot we were sharing." Magnus kissed Alec sorry. "It's so cramped in here," Said Magnus.
"You were the one who came into my sleeping bag."
"I was cold."
"Did I help?" Alec asked sarcastically.
"Actually, yes." Magnus moved closer to Alec until he was on top of him. Magnus hid his face in the crook of Alec's neck. Magnus felt Alec shiver, "You're face is so cold." Magnus laughed. "Magnus can you get up so I can stretch?"
"No, its cold out there and you're warm." Alec moaned then smiled.
"What are smiling at?"
"Looks like someone forgot to take their eyeliner off, then it smudged."
"WHAT?" Magnus scrambled out of the sleeping bag kicking Alec multiple times. Magnus moved towards the mirror, now shivering. It looked like a big fail of a smokey eye. Magnus gasped and actually blushed.
"Magnus, are you blushing?"
"No," Said Magnus obviously trying to hide it. Alec laughed and began to crawl out of the sleeping bag, when Magnus stopped him. "Don't get out, I'm getting back in and it has to be warm."
"Are you not getting dressed?"
"Nope. Today I want to relax."
"Sounds good to me." Magnus took one last look at his eye, put his lower lip out and walked back to the sleeping bag. He now had goosebumps rising on his arms. He climbed into the sleeping bag and tried to get warm again. Alec moved the hair out of Magnus' eyes before kissing him. Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec. "I love you."
"I love you too."

Sorry it's a bit short😐
Also thank you guys for 1k reads! I can't believe it. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but it really means a lot to me. Thank you 😊