Sweaters

Alec Lightwood loved sweaters. He always wore them and they were always the same. He always argued that they were different but Magnus didn't believe him.

Alec had to leave early to go hunting. He did that often enough but Magnus strongly argued against him leaving this time. Magnus woke up and felt for Alec and his warmth. He wasn't there. The bed was cold and so was Magnus. It was eight o'clock in the morning. Magnus didn't want to go back to sleep and he wanted coffee. He wasn't in the mood for dressing up or putting on makeup, he had no clients today anyway. He went to the closet and grabbed the first thing he got a hold of. It was one of Alec's sweaters. He smiled and slipped the sweater on. It smelled like Alec and Magnus couldn't blame him for liking them, they were very comfortable. Magnus made himself coffee and sat on the sofa with chairman meow. He stayed there most of the day, comfortable in Alec's sweater.

Magnus fell asleep on the sofa no was woken by the door opening. He looked at the clock, 11pm. Alec walked beside where he was lying on the sofa and kissed him. Magnus smiled up at him, "Hi"
"Hello"
Magnus felt Alec's strong arms around him and was lifted up. Alec carried him to their bedroom and got a shower. Magnus still didn't take the sweater of and waited for Alec in bed. Alec walked in and climbed into bed decide Magnus and wrapped his arms around him. Magnus felt Alec's breath in his neck and shivered. "Magnus, are you wearing my sweater?" Even though Magnus couldn't see Alec's face he could tell he was smiling.
"Yeah, its quite comfy." Alec chuckled lightly and kissed Magnus' neck.
"You don't mind?"
"Course not, you look adorable." Magnus smiled and snuggled into Alec. He fell asleep in his arms.

Sorry it's so short😐