A Gift

Magnus was by himself. He was by himself for three weeks now. Alec was in Japan for a shadowhunter thing. Magnus didn't really know what, all he knew was that he missed Alec and he wanted him to come back. He barely even got to talk to him. They would talk on the phone for about ten minutes a day. Alec always sounded exhausted through the phone and Magnus felt bad for him.
Magnus was lying on the sofa at midnight when Alec walked through the door. "Hi Ma-" Alec was cut of by Magnus jumping in him and wrapping his arms and legs around him. Alec laughed and swung him around. "I missed you." Alec said. "I missed you too. So so much." Magnus kissed Alec for the first time in weeks, but what felt for the first time in years. When they drew apart Magnus pulled Alec over to the sofa and sat down. Alec had a hand behind his back and before he sat down said, "I got you something on our was through Tokyo."
"You did?!" Magnus sounded generally surprised. Alec handed Magnus a small black bag from behind his back. Magnus took it and pulled fished in the tissue paper to find the gift. He pulled it out of the bag, looked at it, then grinned. "Omamori." He was holding a small charm with different colour stitching on it. In the middle it had some Japanese. "Just like the first gift you got me."
"Almost, that one was for luck and protection."
"What's this one for?"
"Love." Magnus almost cried but instead pulled Alec down into a fierce hug. Magnus hid his head in the crook of Alec's neck and actually did begin to cry. Alec wrapped his arms around Magnus and kissed his cheek. "I love you Alexander." Magnus sniffed. "I love you too Magnus." Alec said and kissed him again. Alec yawned and Magnus lifted his head 'that's right,' Magnus thought, 'He's probably exhausted,'. Alec looked at Magnus and smiled. He wiped away some mascara that was dripping down Magnus' face, "Bed?"
"Bed."
Magnus got into bed and waited for Alec. When he came he immediately wrapped his arms around Magnus and Magnus snuggled into him. Neither of them wanted to leave each other again, they wanted to stay like that forever and longer.

Hi guys I just wanted to say that I'm beginning to write a new book. It's about fan girls and fangirl problems. I will still be writing these oneshots while I write that, so you can go check it out if your interested😊