Drunk!Magnus

It was safe to say Magnus had a drink or two... or twenty. He was very drunk, very drunk indeed. Alec, Magnus and Caterina went to a bar for a night out. Alec wasn't exactly in his comfort zone in the bar so he left early. Caterina was struggling handling the drunk Magnus Bane. Eventually he was just too loud so she took him outside. On the way out he hit his shoulder if the door frame, "Oi! You hit me," he shouted at the frame, "Caterina, did you sssee him hit me? I'll blast you very qui-quickly sir!"
"God Magnus." Caterina dragged him away from the door frame to the pavement. She made him stand where he was while she called Alec. Magnus gasped, "Your calling Alec, but he is absolutely gorgeous and I can't pick him up like this!" He said gesturing to himself sitting in the pavement.
"Hello?" Alec's sleepy voice came down the phone.
"Uh, yea hi Alec, I was wondering if you could come and pick up your boyfriend, he's had one too many drinks."
Magnus started singing, "ON MY OOOWWWNNN, PRETENDING HES BEESIIIDDEE MEEEE!!" He was on a bit of a Les Miserables craze.
"Yea I can tell, I'll be there soon."
"Great thanks, alright Magnus Alec's coming now okay?"
"No that's not okay, look at me he won't even consider going out with me then!"
"Magnus I don't think that'll be a problem."
__________________________
They waited about ten minutes before Alec car pulled up. There were scorch marks on the pavement where Magnus accidentally set it on fire. "By the Angel Magnus." Alec lifted Magnus over his shoulder."
"Ooo booty!" Magnus giggled.
Alec sighed, "Thanks Caterina."
"No problem."
Magnus piped up, "Alexander, are you single?"
"No Magnus, no I'm not." Alec heard Magnus start to cry. Alec lay the crying Magnus in the back of the car and drove them home. Once again Alec lifted Magnus over his shoulder and carried him to bed. He was asleep within two minutes.
__________________________
Magnus woke up with a splitting head ache. "Morning Magnus!" Alec sang which sounded like he was screaming into his ear. Magnus groaned in reply. "In pain?"
"Immense."
"Here's some painkillers." Alec handed Magnus two tablets and a glass of water. He swallowed them and lay back down. "So did you have a good time last night?"
"I don't know, I can't remember." Alec moved the hair out of Magnus' eyes.
"Well you asked me if I was single, then cried when I said I wasn't." Magnus hid his face in Alec's chest, "Then in the way home you kept saying 'omg I can't believe Alec Lightwood is taking me home' then you asked me if I could believe that Alec Lightwood was taking you home."
"Ugh, I'm sorry."
Alec chuckled and wrapped his arms around Magnus, "It's okay, just don't drink so much next time?"
"If I live through this I will never do that again!" Magnus shot out if bed and ran to the bathroom, being sick into the toilet. Alec rubbed circles into his back, "You're going to be a handful today aren't you?"

Hope you guys liked it! What do you think if drunk Magnus? Do you think I got him right or do you think he would act differently?
❤️