Makeover

Alec was gone all day. Magnus was home alone and got bored. When he woke the other side of the bed was cold and so was Magnus. He was sitting on a sofa he had for ages went a thought hit him. He could give the house a makeover. It would take all day and he wouldn't get bored.
Magnus decided on a summery theme. It wasn't going to last for a long time so Magnus wanted to make it amazing. He wanted a hammock and summery colours. He set to work. He replaced the sofa with the hammock first. He changed the paint in the walls. He changed his and Alec's bedroom. The bedding was now a lot of different shades of blue. White curtains hung around the bed and Magnus organised his closet to make it easier to get summer clothes. He even changed the bowls and plates. In the end he redecorated the kitchen, the living room and their bedroom.
Alec was home late again. To late for Magnus to stay up. He went to bed at eleven and Alec came home at half twelve. Alec came in and put his weapons down. He turned the lights on and gasped. Everything was different. There was a HAMMOCK in the room. Alec always wanted a hammock. Alec turned the lights off and made his way to the bedroom. Magnus was curled up under blue bedsheets. Alec smiled down at Magnus. He must have changed everything. Alec took of his hunting gear and crawled into bed beside his boyfriend. Alec kissed Magnus' shoulder and wrapped his arm around his torso. Magnus snuggled closer to Alec, "Are you getting up early again tomorrow?"
"No, I have two days off."
"Good." Magnus intertwined their fingers.

Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages I have a load of tests coming up. There is going to be another part of this story coming. It will probably be up tomorrow or the next day.
❤️