Midnight

Magnus had a surprise for Alec. He finished the final decorations on the roof and looked at his work. Fairy lights hung loosely around a tent made of white sheets. A big blanket lay on the ground and there were two pillows. It was warm enough but Magnus took up another blanket just in case it got colder.
Alec walked in the door and put his weapons down. He found a pile of clothes on the sofa and changed into the sweatpants and loose top. He walked towards their bedroom and found rose petals leading up to the roof. He followed them smiling. When he got to the roof he opened the door and gasped. Magnus stood in the middle of the newly decorated roof.
"Alexander your home!" Magnus launched himself at Alec and wrapped his arms and legs around him.
"Magnus what is all this?"
"A surprise, do you know what time it is?"
"About five to twelve why?"
"Perfect, come lie down, this is only the first part of the surprise."
Magnus took Alec's hand and led him to the makeshift tent. They lay down side by side, "Now, watch the sky." Magnus kissed Alec's cheek and looked up at the sky. It was almost midnight. 3, 2, 1. Midnight.
Suddenly white butterflies and birds were flying in the sky. Alec looked up amazed with his brilliant blue eyes twinkling. Magnus already knew what the sky would look like so instead he look at his boyfriend. His beautiful innocent face looking at the scene Magnus created. White trees and flowers took over the scene and suddenly the scene was a garden, simple but gorgeous. When all the scenes were finished Alec looked at Magnus, with his amazing eyes still bright with excitement, "You did all this?"
"Anything for you Alexander."
"That was cheesy but I love you so much."
"I love you too."
Magnus and Alec slept on the roof that night, hand in hand.

Hope you like it. Please leave a comment and vote. I love talking to you all in the comments so, you know, if you have time, leave a comment.
❤️