Fun fair

Requested by: @JassyJass15

"Alexxxaaannnddeeerr, wake up!" Magnus jumped on top of his tired boyfriend. Alec moaned and opened one eye and closed it again. "Happy anniversary Alexander!" Magnus kissed Alec even though he had morning breath, that's true love. "Happy anniversary." Alec smiled opening his eyes.
"Okay, you mister, need to get up I have a plan for all day." Magnus said. Alec moaned but sat up anyway, "What do you have planed?"
"Surprise." Alec smiled at Magnus before wrapping his arms around his waist. Magnus laughed and wrapped his arms and legs around Alec, "I love you." Alec said against Magnus' neck.
"I love you too." Magnus kissed Alec's temple and rested his head on Alec's shoulder.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Magnus and Alec just stepped through a portal, "Okay, take your blindfold off." Alec untied the blindfold and looked around. He smiled at Magnus when he realised where they were, "Tokyo."
"That's right, so first things first," Magnus grabbed Alec's hand and lead him around, "We are going to the photo booth that we went to on our first date and then to the fun fair." Alec pulled Magnus into a hug and kissed his cheek, "Thank you Magnus."
"It's quite alright Alexander." Magnus gave him a quick peck on the lips before leading him to the photo booth. Alec climbed in first and Magnus sat beside him, "Okay, so we will do scared face first, then ugly face, then normal smiling and then a kiss?"
"Perfect." Alec laughed. Magnus pressed the start button and they got their faces ready. On the last picture Magnus grabbed Alec collar and pulled him into a passionate but loving kiss. When the picture was taken they continued kissing until they realised that the pictures would be printed outside, "What if someone sees my ugly face!" Magnus gasped. "Trust me they'll still think your the most attractive man ever to live." Alec said picking up the pictures. He honestly believes that, I mean look at him in his unbelievably tight pants and his tight top that hugged his biceps perfectly and his-, "Earth to ALEXANDER!" Alec realised he'd been staring at Magnus for ages and blushed, looking down at the pictures, "Sorry I was just uh- just-," Alec coughed, "These look really good." Alec said handing the pictures to Magnus who was laughing. Magnus kissed Alec's cheek and looked at the pictures, "They look great, so to the fun fair!" Magnus grabbed Alec's hand and pulled him into an alleyway to make a portal.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
When they arrived at the fun fair Alec looked around in awe, "Alexander, have you ever been to a fun fair before?"
"Uh, no?" Alec blushed.
"Okay, I'll let you pick what we go on first then."
"Uh- That thing over there." Alec pointed.
"The Ferris wheel it is!" Magnus laughed.
They handed the man three tokens and stepped in the cart, "You will go around three times and stop at the top a couple of times." The man working there explained.
"Okay, thank you." Magnus said. The door closed and Magnus scooted closer to Alec. The Ferris wheel started moving and Alec looked amazed. Magnus smiled smiled at his boyfriend, he was so innocent in some ways it still surprised Magnus. He linked his fingers with Alec's and put his head on Alec's shoulder. When they stopped at the top a gust of wind made Magnus shiver and wrap his arms around himself. "Wait, are you cold?" Alec took his jacket off and wrapped it around Magnus, "Thank you Alexander." Magnus smiled. Alec smiled and kissed his forehead before looking around again. Before stepping out of the cart Magnus handed Alec his jacket back despite still being a bit cold, "Keep it, I can tell your still cold." Magnus gratefully slid his arms into the jacket and kissed Alec's cheek, "Thank you." Alec had to admit Magnus looked absolutely adorable in the jacket which was too big for him.
While Magnus went to the bathroom Alec went to one of the stalls with different size teddies.
"Throw a beanbag at the bottles, knock them all down in one go then you get a big teddy of your choice." The man behind the stall said. Alec nodded and gave him one token. Alec picked up the beanbag and threw it, easily knocking them all down. The man clapped, "We have a winner! So which teddy?"
"The panda please." The man handed him the big panda, "Congrats."
"Thank you." 
Alec waited outside the bathroom for Magnus. When he came out Alec handed him the panda. "For me?!"
"Yeah, I won it in that game." Alec pointed at the stall. Magnus laughed and wrapped his arms around Alec, "Thank you." Magnus kissed him.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Do you want a burger or a hotdog?" Magnus asked Alec. They were standing outside a food van in the fair, "Hotdog please." Magnus went to order the food. They went on most of the rides now and were going to leave after they got their food. Magnus came back with two hotdogs and handed one to Alec. "Thank you."
Magnus and Alec went to the back of the fair where no one was to make a portal.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Lying in bed Magnus was snuggled up against Alec who had his arm around him. "Thank you for today Magnus."
"Thank you for the panda Alexander." Alec laughed. Magnus looked at Alec and moved the hair out of his eyes and kissed him softly, "I love you."
"I love you too." Magnus rested his head on Alec chest and whispered, "Happy anniversary Alexander."
"Happy anniversary." Alec said before they both fell asleep.

Thank you JassyJass15 for requesting this, I had a lot of fun writing it. I hope you like it. Which teddy would all of you pick if you won the stall game?
❤️