Truth or Dare

"Aleeeecccc, I'm bored" Magnus pouted.
"Alright then what do you want to do?" Alec asked walking over to the sofa where his boyfriend was lying.
"You could invite you shadowhunter friends over and we could play a game or two." Magnus suggested.
"Fine I'll call them" Alec leaned down and gave Magnus a peck on the lips before walking into the kitchen to call his friends.
When Alec came back into the living room Magnus wasn't there and Alec assumed he was probably changing before people came over. Alec walked down the hall to their bedroom and opened the door.
Magnus had his shirt of and was changing it for something more glittery. Even though  Alec had seen Magnus with his shirt of before he still blushed at the sight. Magnus smirked and buttoned his purple sparkly shirt. He went to the bathroom to get his eyeliner and Alec grabbed a hoodie out of the closet.
When Magnus came back in he had eyeliner on but was still holding the tube. He put on his best innocent face and held the tube up in a questioning way. Alec backed away, "Magnus no"
"But Alec you look so good with it on"
Alec went to back away even more but found that he couldn't move. Magnus approached him and carefully put the eyeliner on his beautiful blue eyes. As soon as he could move again Alec went to the mirror and looked at his reflection. He had to admit it didn't look bad but he wasn't going to tell Magnus that. He must have let a smile crawl onto his face because Magnus came up behind him and wrapped his arms around him, "See, told you, you look good with it on" Alec smiled and kissed his warlock before the doorbell rang.
"I expect we will continue this later then?" Magnus smirked.
Alec blushed slightly and headed to the door.
Magnus sat on the couch as Jace, Izzy, Clary and Simon came in and sat on the opposite sofas. Alec sat down beside Magnus and said "So what are we gonna play"
"Truth or Dare!" Izzy shouted.
There was a chores of agreement.
"I'm going first" Jace shouted, "Izzy truth or dare?"
"Um, truth"
"Your boring, who is your 'otp'?"
"Malec obviously"
Magnus and Alec looked pleased and sat closer together. Izzy smiled "Alec truth or dare?"
He thought for a moment "dare?"
"I dare you to sit on Magnus' lap for the rest of the game"
Alec happily climbed on to Magnus' lap and Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec's waist and rested his head on Alec's shoulder. Izzy smiled happily and proudly.
"Clary truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Have you ever stolen anything?"
Clary blushed and put her head down "Does stealing paints count?"
"Boring" Jace mumbled. Clary elbowed him on the arm and Alec smirked.
Izzy whispered something in Clary's ear and she smiled.
"Magnus truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to give Alec a makeover"
"Oh no" Alec pouted.
"Come on, it won't be that bad" Magnus dragged Alec into the bathroom and they came out twenty minutes later. Alec was hiding behind Magnus' back and Magnus stepped aside. Alec had glittery blue eyeshadow, contour, highlight, blush, the lot. Alec blushed furiously while everyone laughed. When they finally got their pictures Alec went into the bathroom to wash it all of. He came back out sometime later and sat back on Magnus' lap and Izzy and Clary were still giggling slightly.
"Simon truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Have you ever kissed anyone of the same gender?"
"Yes" Simon said easily as if it was nothing. Izzy whispered into his ear and he laughed.
"Alec truth or dare?"
"Seriously, dare"
"I dare you to undo Magnus' shirt without using your hands"
Izzy smiled massively and hugged Simon.
"Ugh, fine"
Alec started blushing but dipped his head down to Magnus' shirt and began pulling the shirt with his teeth until it came away and continued this until every button was done. He sat back down on Magnus still blushing but a small smile was playing on his lips.
Izzy laughed and squeaked every now and then. Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec and pecked him on the lips. Izzy squealed and jumped up.
"Everyone we're leaving they need privacy now!"
Everyone got up and left Magnus and Alec staring after them.
Alec laughed and looked at Magnus,
"That was fun" Magnus laughed and kissed him harder. Alec slipped Magnus' already unbuttoned shirt off and Magnus pulled back "Maybe we should finish this in the bedroom."