Coming home

It had been a long day for Alec.
He had a very intense training first thing in the morning and then he Jace and Izzy went demon hunting all day.
It was 11.30pm and even though it wasn't to late he was exhausted. He just wanted to go to bed with his beautiful warlock. He slid the key in the lock of his and Magnus' apartment and saw Magnus standing on the balcony looking out at the city.
He didn't hear Alec come in or walk up behind him. Alec wrapped his arms around Magnus from behind and rested his head on Magnus' shoulder.
Magnus smiled and held Alec's hand. Alec kissed Magnus' cheek. Magnus turned to look at him and kissed him on the lips.
"I missed you" Magnus whispered.
"I missed you too. I love you."
"I love you too."
Magnus turned around and hugged Alec and hid his face in the crook of Alec's neck.
They stood like that for a perfect couple of minutes before asking Alec if he wanted to get into bed.
Alec decided to take a shower first but joined Magnus a soon as he was finished.
Magnus had wiped away all of his makeup and Alec loved him like that. He was gorgeous.
Alec climbed into bed beside Magnus and they both scooted closer to each other. Alec rested his head on Magnus' chest and Magnus held him. Magnus kissed Alec's head and rubbed his shadowhunters back Alec fell asleep quickly listening to the beat of Magnus' heart like a lullaby.

Sorry it's so short😐