Immortality rune part 2

This part was requested by: @JassyJass14

50 years later:
Alec hadn't aged a day. He stayed young and beautiful just like Magnus. Alec was doing a quick workout before bed when Magnus came out of the bedroom. "Are you not going to bed?" Alec asked, in the middle of some push-ups. Magnus was busy staring at Alec. He didn't have a shirt on. Delicate runes marked his arms and back. Magnus watched as Alec did the push ups with ease. "Alexander how many push ups can you do?" Magnus blurted out. "About 175 at a time, why?"
"How many could you do if I was on your back?"
"What-uh I don't know." Despite the fact that Magnus and Alec had been together for a very long time, Alec still stuttered and blushed when Magnus made comments like that. "Well then were about to find out." Magnus walked over to Alec and climbed onto his back. He wrapped his arms and legs around hiss body and Alec started the push ups again. He managed 76 before lying down. Magnus laughed and got off his back. "You've still got it then." Alec looked up at Magnus from the floor, "Of course I've still got it."
"I'll be the judge of that." Magnus grinned and pulled Alec up from the floor and lead him to their bedroom. Magnus pushed Alec down onto the bed climbed on top of him. They began kissing passionately. Alec pulled away and pulled Magnus' shirt of quickly. They began kissing again and Alec ran his tongue along Magnus' bottom lip asking for entrance. Magnus denied it just to see what would happen. "Playing hard to get are we?" Alec moved his hands from Magnus' waist down to his bum and squeezed. Magnus gasped and Alec slid his tongue in. Eventually they broke apart and Alec moved his lips to Magnus' jaw then neck. Alec sucked lightly before moving his lips down Magnus' body. Alec flipped them over so that he was on top of Magnus. Magnus snapped his fingers and they were both only in their boxers now. Alec moved his lips down Magnus body to the band of his boxers. "Uh oh looks like we've hit a stop sign." Magnus quickly fixed that by snapping his fingers again. "Oh keen are we?" Alec ran his tongue along Magnus' thighs just to tease him. "Alec." Magnus moaned. "Yes." Alec stroked Magnus' member. Magnus moaned again, louder this time. Alec dipped his head...
Later that night Alec and Magnus lay under the covers together, both naked. "So have I still got it then?"
"Definitely."

So this is my first time writing something like this so I'm sorry @JassyJass14 if it's not what you were expecting.😳

❤️❤️