108

Harrison and Carrie's lives had been slowly going back to normal after the big Super Bowl victory. The publicity had been dying down and they found themselves to be more relaxed with not having to deal with the paparazzi all the time.

Harrison was already missing football season. This time though, he had Carrie to spend the whole summer with, they were getting married, and they would spend the summer getting ready for their little boy or girl coming soon. It was going to be a pretty damn good offseason.

Carrie opened her eyes and stretched out. She reached behind herself with one arm and stretched her back. Her hand pressed against something hard.

She turned to see Harrison laying right behind her. And that object her hand was pressed against was his chest. The slight movement didn't seem to wake him. She stretched the other way and laid back against the pillow as Gary stood up and stretched.

He stepped over a sleeping Wilson, and laid beside her and begged for a back rub that he happily got. As Carrie continued to rub his back, he slowly rolled onto his own back so she could rub his belly for him.

His tongue hung out the side of his mouth and his legs were curled up to give his mommy plenty of room to rub his belly. "Gary, you are so adorable."

Now Wilson was up, and walked over to where Gary was getting a nice belly rub. He wanted in on it too. Tilting his head to the side and looking at Carrie with big puppy dog eyes, he was able to convince Carrie to make some room for him.

Wilson laid beside her after she moved Gary towards the pillow. He was getting so big now. Being a puppy when she first met him, he was three times the size of Gary. "Do you want a belly rub too Wilson."

He rested his head on her stomach and let her pet him first. Then he rolled onto his side for a belly rub. He growled a little bit, getting Carrie to laugh. "You like these don't you?"

Laying back on his stomach, Wilson licked her. Then Gary joined in. "You boys are the best."

❺❾

Harrison woke up an hour later to Carrie watching a movie on Netflix. Gary laid up by her pillow while Wilson laid against her stomach.

Carrie felt him move. She immediately rolled over to have a gentle kiss pressed to her lips. "Woah. Good morning to you too."

It was odd to have him still in bed with her. Usually he was up bright and early to get a workout in. But since the offseason came in full swing, he would workout later in the day.

She got to have the luxury of him around for two months before he had to report to OTA's and minicamp in the end of April and early May. Then she got him back after the two weeks until the end of July when training camp started.

Harrison stretched out and wrapped his arms around her. "Whatcha watching?"

Carrie rolled back over to face the tv and rested her head on her pillow as he moved closer behind her. "Everything Everything."

"What's it about?"

"I'm only 10 minutes in if you want to watch the rest with me."

His hand settled on her stomach. "Okay."

Harrison slid one hand under her pillow and laced his fingers with hers while the other rested on her stomach. He rested his head on the pillow he had propped up right behind her. He kissed the side of her neck gently.

"You're going to make this movie impossible to watch aren't you?"

He wore one of his infamous lopsided grins. "Maybe. Are you complaining?"

Carrie turned to face him. "Not at all."

After rolling over, the t-shirt of his that she was wearing slipped down her collarbone a little bit. Kissing her, Harrison trailed the kiss from her lips, down her neck, and to the new and seductive spot visible.

"I'm going to make this movie even more impossible to watch," he said with a smile.