88

Carrie came downstairs after taking a long, warm, shower. Harrison was reclining on the couch with Gary on one side and Wilson on the other. He was watching film on the Cowboys.

When she came into the living room, he was watching one of the Cowboys receivers juke out a cornerback and take it all the way to the house.

"That was nasty Wilson," he told his puppy.

Carrie picked up Gary and sat down next to her fiancé with him on her lap. "How did that shower feel," Harrison asked, putting his arm around her.

"It felt amazing."

After his practice, the couple spent the day getting their feet wet with the fact that in about 8 months, they'd have a baby. They spent today doing some shopping and getting ideas of what to get for the room they would soon be converting into the baby's room.

Carrie also finished up a few wedding things with their wedding planner. Everything was ordered for the wedding, and he asked if they could use Bank of America Stadium for the ceremony. The Panthers organization said yes on the spot. The only thing they had left to do was go shopping for her wedding dress and his tux as well as her bridesmaids dresses.

Harrison twisted to his side and kissed her. As they kissed again, his hand slid to her belly. Instead of feeling the mass of the baby, like they had been doing before, Carrie now had a very tiny and not very noticeable baby bump.

His hand slipped under her shirt to feel their child better. "Do you think it's going to be a boy or girl?" He asked.

"Girl. What do you think?"

"I think we're going to have a little girl."

She leaned against him. Harrison ran his fingers through her hair. "Did you bring me a brush."

"Yeah." Carrie got up to go get the brush from the coffee table.

Harrison loved playing with her hair. Wether it was simply running his fingers through it, braiding it, or brushing it out for her, he loved doing it.

Carrie sat on the floor right in front of him and handed back the brush. Harrison began to brush out her hair. He just loved to be touching it.

"Your hair is so soft."

"You love it."

"I love it."

He kept brushing until there wasn't anything left to brush out. Then for fun, he braided her hair. Carrie felt it when he was finished. "You're getting pretty good at this."

"I know I am. It looks good doesn't it?"

"It does."

Harrison put his hands under her arms and helped her to her feet. Then he pulled her onto his lap where their lips met in a kiss. She straddled him as her hands found themselves playing with his hair.

He stood up and immediately felt her wrap her legs around him. With one arm, he carried her around the house as he turned everything off and quickly jogged upstairs and into their bedroom. He kicked the door closed with his foot before the dogs could follow them in.

Definitely going to be watching the Indians game tonight. Their on a 21 game win streak. Just take a moment. 21 straight wins.😱