89

Harrison made his way into the stadium and towards the locker room. His bag was slung over his shoulder and he wore a Panthers hat and headphones to go with his black suit.

On his left side were fans cheering his name. Harrison couldn't hear them, but he could see the signs they were holding with Captain America on them.

He wasn't going to stop. Today was game day and he already started his routine. Harrison didn't talk to anybody until team warmups when they were all in uniform. Everyone knew to stay away from him. It was the captain's game day routine and he hated being disturbed.

Today's game against the Cowboys was going to be a great game. First, because the Cowboys did really good this year. And second, because they knocked out the reigning NFC Champions to get to the championship.

He took a right into the locker room where only Luke and Cam stood at their own lockers. Since his number was in the middle, he crossed over to the far side where his black jersey was waiting for him already on his shoulder pads.

Harrison hung his backpack on the hook and moved his jersey and pads to the top shelf next to his helmet. Reaching into his bag, he dug out his phone and newest picture of himself and Carrie to add to the others.

Then he quickly changed into a long sleeve shirt, sweatshirt and sweatpants. Harrison stuck his phone in his pocket and headed out to the field while still wearing his headphones.

He was the first one out here except for a few coaches and grounds crew. Harrison didn't say anything as he jogged the field a few times. Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw Carrie and a few other reporters gather on the sidelines.

Now he was stretching. She caught his eye and shot him a smile. Harrison smiled back, getting Carrie to blush.

He rolled over onto his stomach and stretched out his back. Then shoulder. Before the game he would need the trainer to tape his shoulder because it was hurting again.

More of the guys came out as he finished up his pregame routine. As they started jogging, he jogged back in the locker room to get ready for the game.

❺❾

After eating a quick snack as the rest of his teammates finished up stretching, Harrison changed into his uniform. Today the Panthers were wearing their black and grey jerseys.

Harrison left his black long sleeve Nike shirt on as he pulled up his compression shorts with all his lower body padding. Then he first pulled up his black pair of socks before the shorter white ones. Next came his grey pants before his black jersey and shoulder pads.

He sat down on his comfy locker room chair and laced up his new Nike cleats. They were Panther blue with the actual Panthers logo on the side. Then he quickly adjusted his pads and tied his pants before buckling his blue belt.

Lastly came his gloves and helmet. He strapped on his gloves and wrist braces before strapping on his helmet. Harrison got a new visor. It was still smoke colored, but it had the Panthers logo on it.

Then he was ready to go. Harrison jogged out of the locker room and on the field for warmups.